We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

07 September 2011 New Course Selection Date for Fall September 2011

Dear Fellows,

The course selection link is not available right now. Course selection will be opened on date 07-09-2011.If you want to discuss anything related to course selection please discuss with us here. We will guide you each and everything about it.

Regards

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 3584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can you help me about if we fail in one subject when we can give the fail subject exam and clear it. 

u can select in this semester or any in coming semester that is on your own choice when you want to select it .

sir,

i just dont understand if some one dont have 2.30 in all Semester even he passed he will not get digree??

You can give the exam in next sem .. but if u want to carry it along till the 2nd r 3rd sem its ok as well. But u need to take care regarding the pre req of the sebj in next sem.

sir 3rd semester main ham kitny subject lay sakty hian agar koi improve karna ho tu kar sakty hian?

Maximum 07 subjects rakh saktay han in 3rd semester ma ..or 04th semester ma ap 09 subjects rakh skatay han.ya u can imporve.. 1st or 2nd semester ma just 06 subjects hi allow hutay han..

sir

fail subject can we compleate in the end of last semester.

yes u can do..But if this subject is Pre Requisite subject for any other subject.then u must do this first.

For Pre Requisite subjects

You may want to consult your scheme of studies under the Student Services section in your LMS account, in case of any confusion

RECOMMENDATION: Full Time Regular Students Are Urged To Follow Their Prescribed Scheme Of Studies.

Sir,

mera aik subject 3rd semester main fail ho gia tha. main na usay 4th main lia, 4th semester main grade "D" aya hai.

Kia main isay further improve kr skta hon? 

agar improve nahin krta to overall result pr is ka kia effect ho ga ?

I will wait for your kind reply. 

Thanks. 

Muhammad Arif yes u can improve this subject...

Sir,

I have following questions related to result. Kindly reply me.

1- What is the difference in CGPA and EFFECTIVE CGPA ?

2- On the Degree / Certificate what will be shown as an over all result. will it be CGPA OR GP ?

3- Failed subjects will be shown on the Result Card / Certificate / Degree OR NOT ? 

Regards, 

Muhammad Arif

Effective CGPA is the total CGPA without counting failure courses

CGPA = Sum(Credit Hrs for course X Grade Point obtained in the course) / Sum(credit Hrs)

Cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is the weighted mean value of all grade
points earned by enrollment or by examination in courses at VU. 
(Explanation: GPA and CGPA includes the number of credit hours at VU for a letter grade even if a grade of “F” was earned).

Any improved grade will substitute “F” and “D” grades of the previous
Semester for calculating CGPA but “F” and “D” grades will form part of
the transcript.
CGPA means included F grade and Effective CGPA not included F grade

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Here

HELP SUPPORT

This is a member-supported website. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service