We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

07 September 2011 New Course Selection Date for Fall September 2011

Dear Fellows,

The course selection link is not available right now. Course selection will be opened on date 07-09-2011.If you want to discuss anything related to course selection please discuss with us here. We will guide you each and everything about it.

Regards

Views: 3626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

agr hum 7 subjtcts rekhe to kitni fees hogi?
wuhi fee hu gi ju semester ki huti hai ..kuhi extra nai hu gi..

aoa!

em now in 2nd sem of MIT

to some reasons i gave exam of only three subjects in ist sem
now the course selection is opened

i took 3 subjs of ist semesters n i want to take 3 of my own choice
but the link do not allowing me to take the subjs of my choice rather, it gives me opt of only three subjs
and othe r blocked showing that k cs201 is prerequisite (Cs201 is the subj of which i skipped the exam)
my question is... jab tak main cs201 clear nahi ker leti? tab tak aur koi subj choose nahi ker sakti?

Zgs_Rules wasalam 

yes CS201 iun subjects say pehlay karna zaurai hai jin k lihay CS201 prerequisite subject hai.

AOA I M STUDETN OF MBA ......PLZ MJY BTA DAIN K MAIN KASAY START KEROO STUDY?......JUST NET SE YA BOOKS B LENI PARY GI ???

waslam faiza iftikhar welcome... Ya ap net say b parh sakti hu or book say b..jisay ap ku easy lagta hai..

Tariq Sb

I need to know urgently , I am selecting courses for 4th semester but I have 4 papers with D grade , so If I will select 6 papers for 4th semester and 4 papers for D grade improvement

1) Is it possible?

2) If I will get less marks than I have already got last time or I will fail instead of improvement , then what is the VU rule?

Best Regards

u can just select maximum 09 subject in 4th semester..

or fail ya kam no anay ki surat ma old hi account hutay han..

Tariq Sb

I need to know urgently , I am selecting courses for 4th semester but I have 4 papers with D grade , so If I will select 6 papers for 4th semester and 4 papers for D grade improvement

1) Is it possible?

2) If I will get less marks than I have already got last time or I will fail instead of improvement , then what is the VU rule?

Best Regards

Aslam o Alikum,

dear all please help me regarding below info i got the cgpa 1.88 and effective is 2.51:could u you plz check calculation is good and what i need to do 

G P

ap ki bat samja nai ma ??
bhai maray khanay ka matlab ha ka cgpa sahi calculate howa howa ha

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service