Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Course Selection open for existing students ( Any Question You Can Ask Here About Course Selection)

Course Selection open for existing  students Monday March 12, 2012

Any Question You Can Ask Here About Course Selection.

Views: 5834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sir my cgp is 1.54 and i got 3 f in 3rd samester wat i don in 4th samster to improve my cgp or grad

Salam. Can you plz tell me What I have to do? I have passed my M.I.T 1st semester with CGPA 2.53. Tell me whether I to go to campus for the starting of 2nd semester? And what I have to do in "Course Selection"? I am so confuse plz tell me.

hi i m the student of bs banking and finance in second semester how i can select my course ?

ayesha iftikhar Sing in Your LMS account & go to the student service tab & click on the course selection.

agar sab subjects main f ajay to phir course selection main kia karty hain?

Phr allah ka naam ly k sara semester repeat kartay hain ... thats it ...

ok but Allah asy likhty hain 

usman wu sab again course selection show hu jahin gay again

Thnx

can u tell me the degree value i mean vu degree our kiya d grade imporve kar zaroro ha kiya

bsc ka liya 2gpa ho tay hay na

Abeera afzar!   D grade improve krna optional hai..but F grade improve krna lazim hota hai..

I am doing BS Psychology and meray liye 2.25 gpa lena lazim hai..You can check minimum cGPA required as it is mentioned at the top right corner on "My Study Scheme" at "Student Services" on your LMS account.

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

© 2022   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service