Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Course Selection open for existing students ( Any Question You Can Ask Here About Course Selection)

Course Selection open for existing  students Monday March 12, 2012

Any Question You Can Ask Here About Course Selection.

Views: 5820

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Malik,

I was enrolled in 2 years MBA program, now this is my 4th semster, i have 1F and 5D, I just want to complete my degree. Kindly guide me in 4th final semester what subjects i should select to complete my degree?  PFB the available subjects, your early response shall be highly obliged. And also confirm what is the last date of course selection?

IT430  E-Commerce  3 3
 CS507  Information Systems  3 4
 MGT603  Strategic Management  3 4
 MGT613  Production / Operations Management  3 4
 MKT619  Final Project-Marketing  3 4 You can select maximum 1 Course(s) from the course group MKT619MKTI619
 MKTI619  Internship Report-Marketing  3 4
 MKT624  Brand Management  3 4 You can select maximum 2 Course(s) from the course group MKT630MKT624
 MKT630  International Marketing  3 4

Hammad Ahmad ap k fail subject or D subjects kon say or ap nay ju abi tak parhay nai hain wu kitnay han..kindly ap m.tariqmalik@gmail.com pa mail kar layna ma ap ku reply kar dun ga.ya pa may b reply late hu jahay .islihay mail ID pa mail kar dayna ap 

Dear Malik,

I hope you are doing well, brother i mailed you on your given email id, but it didn't come out with any response, so is there any fusibility for you to contact me ASAP as i have a short of time to get my course selection, as i even don't know what is the last date of its selection. Kindly guide me in this regard, i am leaving my email id and cell number if possible than contact me.

Kind Regards,

HAMMAD AHMAD,

hammad663@hotmail.com

Hammad Ahmad muhay ap ki mail receive nai huhi hai at m.tariqmalik@gmail.com pa 

When will start the MS-CS semester while LMS show that u r not eligible to select ur course. Thanks

MOHAMMAD AZAM

(Course selection option for MSCS students will be announced later for detail email mscs@vu.eud.pk ) 

I an MIT student

Is it possible that  i  just select my 3 faluier subject rather than 5.

anbreen ata ya u can

hi, i have completed 4th semester of MIT, but i got 2 F's n im taking an additional semester to improve my CGPA..and my project is not completed yet, the option for my project is not in home page.  when i select from course selection it shows new project topics.. so i have to continue with my old project or not????

rabbia khan  i think u can. But send ur mail at CS619@vu.edu.pk for conformation.

I have a problem in the selection of Internship report/Project. All my pre-requisities are clear and I have CGPA of 2.73. However, my course selection is not giving me option to pick Internship/Project in my last semester.

The list of subjects that I should be having in my current last semester are as follows:

STA301  Statistics and Probability 

MGT610  Business Ethics

MGT601  SME Management

And Including Internship BUT it isnt appearing in the course selection.

please inform me as early as possible that what to do in order to solve this matter.

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service