Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Course Selection open for existing students ( Any Question You Can Ask Here About Course Selection)

Course Selection open for existing  students Monday March 12, 2012

Any Question You Can Ask Here About Course Selection.

Views: 5820

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

R.K  D grade subject consider pass. But u can improve it.

Course Selection

BS (Psychology)

Rules:
  1. Students enrolled in the first semester of their study programme are given pre-selected courses; all other students may select their own courses subject to their scheme of studies and the limitations prescribed in the rules below.
  2. The credit hour limits are as below:

i. For the first and second semesters a maximum of 15 credit hours are allowed

ii. For the third and subsequent semesters up to the seventh semester a maximum of 21 credit hours are allowed

iii. For the eighth and any extra subsequent semesters a maximum of 21 credit hours are allowed; however, if the degree programme would be completed in that semester, a maximum of 30 credit hours are allowed.

3. Students taking less than the course load prescribed by their scheme of studies will require extra semesters to complete the curriculum; in such cases they will also have to bear the additional cost.
  4. During a study program, students may attempt to improve a "D" grade course only once.
Rules for Internships and Final Projects:
  1. In order to enroll for an Internship Programme or a Final Project, students must have:

i. achieved a CGPA of 2.0 or higher

ii. earned 105 or more credit hours.

In order to enroll for a Final Project, students must have: 
    i. passed STA630 Research Methods course

2. Regular Students (non job holders)

i. are required to select "Internship Course" when offered in their scheme of studies, instead of a Final Project

ii. must undergo a 6 to 8 week internship in an organization

iii. will be required to submit an Internship Report and Internship Completion Certificate at the end of the internship program

iv. will be required to request their internship supervisor(s) to send a performance report of the internee by filling up the prescribed evaluation form and submitting it in a sealed envelope to the University.

3. On Job Students

i. are required to select "Final Project".

ii. must submit a Job Confirmation Letter from their current employer and claim exemption from the internship.

(Note: Evaluation of the course "Final Project" / "Internship Report" will be based on pass/fail criteria and will not affect a student's CGPA. However, being a compulsory requirement, it is necessary to pass this course to fulfill the requirements of the degree program).

Procedure:

In order to select your courses, follow the steps below:

1. From within the LMS, click the Student Services button
  2. Click on the Course Selection link
  3. Give preference to "F" grade course(s) and the improvement of "D" grades where possible
  4. Click the check boxes to select courses
  5. Save the selection
  6. You may make changes in course selection any number of times before the last date to add, drop or replace course(s).

(Note: You may want to consult your scheme of studies under the Student Services section in your LMS account, in case of any confusion).

RECOMMENDATION: Full Time Regular Students Are Urged To Follow Their Prescribed Scheme Of Studies.

DEAR SIR,

MY CGPA IS 2.37

CREDIT HOURS 57

WOULD  I GET DEGREE  

THIS IS LAST SEMESTER ONE D AND ONE F GRADE SUBJECT

F WALA TUH COURSE SELECTION ME SHOW E NI HUWA NA AUR D WALA SHOW HO RASHA HY. PLZ BTAYEN MAIN KYA KROUN 

Maaha butt F wala kun show nai hu raha.ius ku tu show huna chahihay tha. ap ka study program kia hai?

Myri problem ye hi ..K main ny MIT K sub subjects complete kr laye hain... CGPA 2.9 hi  or CS619(final project) b compelete kr lya hi ..sari degree requirments complete hian(gpa 2.9,semester 5,credit hours 72) but ..main ny MIT main addmission Deficiency semester k through laya tha..Ab deficiency semester ka ak subject rehata hi(Os main F a gya tha main ny phr  choose hi nhi  kya or sayre semester complete kr laye.) ...kaya main wo subject skip kar sakta hn  ?? wyse b is subject ka Myre  CGPA py koi aser nhi hona ...To kaya mujye is ko complete kye bgyr degree mil jaye gi   ?? ya mujye  isko must choose karna parye ga ?? 

Yes balawalbutt  ius ki kuhi zaruat nai hai.. ap degree k lihay apply kar saktay hu 

Are you sure sir?? BTW ager ye shee hi ...to THANKS GOD...And  thank  you for such a quick reply ..

balawalbutt ya zahri bat hai k deficiency subject degree ma shamal nai hai .or start ma jab ap Fail huhay tu iunun nay clear baghir ap ku admission day diha hai tu ab kia zarurat parhi iun ku .. 

ap aisa karo k course selection check karo ius ma kuhi subject a raha hai k nai selection k lihay agar nai tu its mean ap ki degree complete 

Well, sadly sir, oder to a rha hi wo course..

ap aisa karo university ku mail karo

Sir kis mail py email send karoon ?? koi khas email hi MIT WALoon k laye ??

balawalbutt u can check contact list at www.vu.edu.pk

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service