Course Selection Open For Fall 2013 Existing Students ( Any Question You Can Ask Here About Course Selection)
Announcement for Course Selection for Fall 2013
(Classes Commencement Date: Monday, October 28, 2013)
Last date for Course Selection to add/drop course(s) November 7, 2013
The Course Selection link is available from Tuesday, September 16, 2013 under Student ServicesTab. The students are advised to logon to their respective VULMS account and select their course(s) immediately or at least before the semester commencement date. However, students may add/drop course(s) until November, 07, 2013. Failing to enroll any course(s) by the last date, such students will be treated as “INACTIVE STUDENT” in Fall 2013 semester under “SemesterFreeze Rules 2012” and required to pay additional fee.
1. Existing students may Select/Add/Drop/Replace course(s) by themselves through “Student Services, Course Selection link”.
2. Newly admitted students, enrolled in the 1st semester of their study program, are given pre-selected courses. However, they have an option to reduce course load by dropping course(s) using above mentioned course selection link. (Note: This practice will eventually increase theduration and the fee of the study program).
3. Students are required to complete the minimum residential period of their respective degree program e.g. a 2-year (4-semester) degree program cannot be completed in less than its prescribed time [provided the students are allowed prescribed course(s) exemption by the Committee].
4. Students with blocked VULMS (due to non-payment of fee or any other reason) are not allowed to make their course selection/semester enrolment unless they deposit their outstanding dues.
5. No course Add/Drop request will be entertained after April 17, 2013. In case a student fails to appear in Final Term examination of course(s), s/he will be treated as ‘F (Absent)’ just like dropped course(s) but no fee will be refunded / adjusted.
6. Fee voucher once issued will not be re-issued, upon drop of course(s).
7. Request of student to relax/waive off any offered assignment /quiz will not be entertained / accepted.
8. To apply for VU scholarships, the eligibility criteria also includes selecting and qualifying courses according to prescribed semester wise scheme of studies of program and deposit of the University dues.
9. Students are required to strictly follow while enrollment of maximum credit hours limit for asemester including ‘F’ or ‘D’ grade course(s), if any [except MSBA / MBA (Equivalent to MS) & MSCS.
10. In any of the subsequent semesters a student may repeat once, those course(s) of the previous semester(s) in which s/he had secured the lowest grade i.e. ‘D’ only. However, a student is not allowed to improve ‘D’ grade of a deficiency course qualified. Any improved grade will substitute ‘F’ and ‘D’ grades of the previous semester while calculating CGPA.
11. A student, who fails to achieve the required CGPA for award of diploma/degree, upon the completion of entire prescribed course work program, may be allowed to repeat, once the course(s) of the previous semesters in which s/he had obtained the low grade (i.e. ‘C’ or ‘D’) in order to achieve the minimum CGPA required for the award of diploma/degree, failing which s/he shall cease to be on the rolls.
12. Specialization certificate students’ are not allowed to improve ‘D’ grade course(s).
13. The existing MBA (2-year) program students are encourages to complete their degree program within Spring 2013 semester according to VU Notification No. VU/Reg/1773 published at LMS Notice Board (due to HEC, revised Business Studies roadmap).
14. Students are instructed to follow strictly the Rules and Procedure given in Student Hand Book under - Course Selection link in LMS account.
Declaration: I hereby acknowledge that I have completely read and understood the above rules including semester enrollment, course selection etc. I understand that I shall be responsible for the consequence and thus promise to abide by the University rules framed out from time to time.
Note: Students having issues or seeking guidance regarding course selection may e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
whereas MSCS program students are required to email to email@example.com)
Dear Zaheer, if your degree is 2-years MBA then you are facing the same problem which + touseef @li + and anam are facing. You need to go through this notification....so that you could get a little clarity:
If you are doing 2 years MBA degree then you have only two options...either to convert your degree to MBA 3.5 years or request VU to grant you one additional semester to try your last chance to qualify for degree.
ok g....mera credit hours 72 wali degree ha.
I had a doubt that your degree is two years. Still if you have any further confusion then share it, i can guide you to the best of my knowledge, even if they dont offer you further courses, tell me, i can suggest you other options.
Degree two years hi ha......agar programme change ho gaya hota to course slection me just d grade walay 6 subjects k elawa b subjects honay they. And also hamara time period b sprind 2013 tak tha jo abhi complet huwa ha.....ku k just improvement karni ha so 2 year wala hi ha.....but inspite of all this i have also mail to degree depart. and thier reply still not com may b on monday....but thanx bhai for your co operation.......keep it up
You are most welcome buddy, m so much needy for your prayers
My MBA was 2 years (72 Credit Hour). Now my CGPA is 2.26. I want to improve 3 D grade subject. but there is no selection option. i have mail university they replied to improve the C grade. but i want to improve D grade. what should i do ? please help me.
My dear, i think ap ne apne D-Grade subjects ko one time improve kerne ki attempt ker li hai isi liye wo apko dobara allow nahi ker rahay. So unfortunately, apke pass or koi option nahi, siwa ye k ap C-Grade subjects improvement ki koshish kero. I will suggest k ap maximum 2 courses select kerna jo bohat asan hon, then GPA calculator me ja k check ker lo k apko dono me kitne number chahiyen k ap degree qualify ker sako.
All the best to you :)
im doing MBA (3.5 years) . i want to know can i improve my D grade subjects in final semester in which we have to make final project?
I am sure you can improve your D-Grade subject in this semester. Even if they dont offer you, you can mail and request them, seems no problem that your request will not be acceded to...
Sorry saar g, i may have undeliberately missed your buzzing
May be aisa hi ho. Q K mary internship say pehly sari course selection ati thi. ab man nay internship clear kar li hay maira CGP 2.26 hay main nay un say kha ka main D grade improve karna chahta hoon. wo kehty hain ap C grade improve kar lo D grade ki permission nahain hay. Halana K pehly main nay D grade 2 or 3 bar improve key hain. ab main pereshan hoon k kia karoon.
Rafiullahkhan bro, as i told you earlier, i think pehle D-Grade subjects ki improvement k atempt fix nahi thay laikin ab may be rules change ho gaye hain or aik subject ko aik attempt me hi improve ker sakte hain. Khair i will try to clarify this from university. Apko C-Grade subject ki improvement ka wo isi liye to keh rahay hain cos (maybe) ap D-Grade improvement k attempts avail ker chukay hain.
Or mere bhai ap plz is bat ko b samjhain k apka MBA (2-years) hai, jiske liye allocated time period expire ho chuka hai, yehi waja hai k apko dosre students se kuch different problems face kerne par sakte hain.