Course Selection Open For Fall 2013 Existing Students ( Any Question You Can Ask Here About Course Selection)
Announcement for Course Selection for Fall 2013
(Classes Commencement Date: Monday, October 28, 2013)
Last date for Course Selection to add/drop course(s) November 7, 2013
The Course Selection link is available from Tuesday, September 16, 2013 under Student ServicesTab. The students are advised to logon to their respective VULMS account and select their course(s) immediately or at least before the semester commencement date. However, students may add/drop course(s) until November, 07, 2013. Failing to enroll any course(s) by the last date, such students will be treated as “INACTIVE STUDENT” in Fall 2013 semester under “SemesterFreeze Rules 2012” and required to pay additional fee.
1. Existing students may Select/Add/Drop/Replace course(s) by themselves through “Student Services, Course Selection link”.
2. Newly admitted students, enrolled in the 1st semester of their study program, are given pre-selected courses. However, they have an option to reduce course load by dropping course(s) using above mentioned course selection link. (Note: This practice will eventually increase theduration and the fee of the study program).
3. Students are required to complete the minimum residential period of their respective degree program e.g. a 2-year (4-semester) degree program cannot be completed in less than its prescribed time [provided the students are allowed prescribed course(s) exemption by the Committee].
4. Students with blocked VULMS (due to non-payment of fee or any other reason) are not allowed to make their course selection/semester enrolment unless they deposit their outstanding dues.
5. No course Add/Drop request will be entertained after April 17, 2013. In case a student fails to appear in Final Term examination of course(s), s/he will be treated as ‘F (Absent)’ just like dropped course(s) but no fee will be refunded / adjusted.
6. Fee voucher once issued will not be re-issued, upon drop of course(s).
7. Request of student to relax/waive off any offered assignment /quiz will not be entertained / accepted.
8. To apply for VU scholarships, the eligibility criteria also includes selecting and qualifying courses according to prescribed semester wise scheme of studies of program and deposit of the University dues.
9. Students are required to strictly follow while enrollment of maximum credit hours limit for asemester including ‘F’ or ‘D’ grade course(s), if any [except MSBA / MBA (Equivalent to MS) & MSCS.
10. In any of the subsequent semesters a student may repeat once, those course(s) of the previous semester(s) in which s/he had secured the lowest grade i.e. ‘D’ only. However, a student is not allowed to improve ‘D’ grade of a deficiency course qualified. Any improved grade will substitute ‘F’ and ‘D’ grades of the previous semester while calculating CGPA.
11. A student, who fails to achieve the required CGPA for award of diploma/degree, upon the completion of entire prescribed course work program, may be allowed to repeat, once the course(s) of the previous semesters in which s/he had obtained the low grade (i.e. ‘C’ or ‘D’) in order to achieve the minimum CGPA required for the award of diploma/degree, failing which s/he shall cease to be on the rolls.
12. Specialization certificate students’ are not allowed to improve ‘D’ grade course(s).
13. The existing MBA (2-year) program students are encourages to complete their degree program within Spring 2013 semester according to VU Notification No. VU/Reg/1773 published at LMS Notice Board (due to HEC, revised Business Studies roadmap).
14. Students are instructed to follow strictly the Rules and Procedure given in Student Hand Book under - Course Selection link in LMS account.
Declaration: I hereby acknowledge that I have completely read and understood the above rules including semester enrollment, course selection etc. I understand that I shall be responsible for the consequence and thus promise to abide by the University rules framed out from time to time.
Note: Students having issues or seeking guidance regarding course selection may e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
whereas MSCS program students are required to email to email@example.com)
+ touseef @li + yes hu jahay ga
Tauseef dear, ho jayega apko VU ko request kerni hogi dat apki degree k liye GPA improve kerna hai. I will not suggest you to select 05 D-Grade subjects, rather 03 subjects should be sufficient. Laikin 3 subjects ki soorat me apka GPA AT LEAST 3.0 hona chahiye...kam subjects load hone ki waja se ye asan ho sakta hai apke liye, warna otherwise 05 subjects ki soorat me b apko sab subjects me at least 2.7 tak GPA lena parega jo k zyda hard hai...
Or bhai meri information k mutabiq MBA 2-years degree VU ne khatam ker di hai or iske existing students ki degree MBA 3.5 me convert ker di gai hai. Apna koi next action lene se pehle behtar hai k ap ye clarify karen warna kuch or problem ho sakti hai apke liye...
Great and Nice way of sharing Emmo Bhai
Allah bless You
ap apnay number daikh lo Q K har subject main ap ka 55 number honay chahey tab ap ka 2.3 CGPA ho ga. agar ap kay 1 subject main 60 marks hain or dosary main 50 to jis main 5 marks ziada hain wo dosary subject main jama kar do or 55 poray kar lo. is tharha ap ko pata chal jay ga k ap ko kitnay marks chahey. main nay bi 2 saal wala MBA kia hay maira CGPA 2.26 hay or sary subject clear hain now i want to improve some subject but my course selection is not opening. i have mail university but they did not reply. i am also in tension what should i do.
My dear, degree completion k bad aik limited time frame tak hi usko improve kia ja sakta hai, mostly ye one year hota hai, is time period k bad improvement exams me appear nahi ho saktay ap. Go through VU rules or mail them and also share your updated knowledge here (if any).
plz i need help tell me how can i improve my cgpa
my cgpa is now 2.01 and it should be 2.3 plz any one tell me wot i hav to to do to improve :(
my cource is complete just improvmnt wat should i do
You have only one option to improve your D-Grade subjects, How many subject you should improve? I can only answer you when you could tell me the list, code n GPA of your D-Grade subjects. You also have to request VU to grant you additional semester to acquire 2.3 GPA.
Assalam O Alekum
Mujhy ye puchna ha k kia zero semester last semester hota ha ya phir zero semester k baad dosry semester b hotay hain?
Nice n Unique Question, you mean koi Minus semester b hota hai k nahi , So lets C :)
Zero Semester unke liye hota hai jinke marks last degree me kam hone ki waja se unka admission nahi ho sakta (means having less than 45% marks).
Deficiency Semester unke liye hai jo kisi degree k liye is waja se eligible nahi hotay cos unka is discipline me koi background nahi hota.
Ye dono semesters study scheme / degree ka hisa nahi hotay.
Agar koi Zero ya Deficiency semester clear ker hi jaye to uske pass phr 2 options hoti hain:
1. Study kerni hai? ya 2. Study nahi kerni?
Study kerne k liye or bohat sare semesters bardasht kerne parte hain or agar study na kerni ho to phr Zero semester k beghair b banda Zero ho sakta hai
Dont mind nothing, i wuz just kidding...
Thanx HB, always needs prayers of buddies like you
CS304 Object Oriented Programming
CS401 Computer Architecture and Assembly Language Programming
CS506 Web Design and Development
CS609 System Programming
CS614 Data Warehousing
MTH603 Numerical Analysis
STA301 Statistics and Probability
this is the list of cources which i am having D grade plz guide me which subject should i choose ????
to increase my gpa upto 2.30 from havving 2.01