Assignment No. 02
Semester: Fall 2019
CS312: Data Base Modeling and Design Total Marks: 20
December 10, 2019
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment. It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
• The assignment is submitted after due date.
• The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
• Assignment is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
Note: You have to upload only .doc or .docx file. Assignment in any other format (extension) will not be accepted and will be awarded with zero marks.
The objectives of this assignment are,
• Know basics of Requirement specification to ER modeling
• Basics of developing Database by designing ERD
For any query about the assignment, contact at CS312@vu.edu.pk
TASK to perform
In continuation of assignment 1 of CS312, you have to identify and design following;
By using system requirements in assignment 1, you are required to identify Entities in the University Certificates system and use identified entities to draw ER diagram along with assumed attributes and cardinalities between entities.
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Check this link for solution....