Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit (zero marks) if:
- The assignment is submitted after due date.
- The submitted assignment does not open or file corrupt.
- The assignment is fully or partially copied (from other student or ditto copy from handouts or internet).
- Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment File or name of file is other than student ID.
- The assignment is not submitted .java format.
Your Submission must include:
- All the Source Code (java and jsp files) and other if necessary files to compile and run your program.
- If and only if there are multiple files to submit place all the files in a Zip file and Upload it on VULMS else only source code files and depending files are required to be submitted.
- In case of difficulty in attempting this assignment you are welcome to discuss with us. But don’t copy from any other resource.
- Use studentDSN name for DSN connection. Otherwise your database will not work on our system. Don’t use full database file path method. Only use DSN method, which you learn in video lectures. You can use connection file provided in assignment 3 solution.
- Find attached database file and use it for your assignment database. Don’t change columns name, table name and structure. Otherwise your assignment will not work here on our system. It is compulsory to use given database file.
Note: You are allowed to use any software for assignment development. Your assignment should be executable on NetBeans. We will check all assignments on NetBeans. If you have any instruction about compilation and execution send in your attachment as document file.
- You are not required to use any graphics or style like you are seeing in screen shots. You can make your solution in white pages. Like you already done assignment 4. Using any style, layout or look will not have any marks.
- Application interface don’t have any marks. You already did this in assignment 4. If you want, you can use interface used in assignment 4 solution.
- Connecting with database doesn’t have any marks. You already did this job many times.
- Use MVC model architecture 2 to build this assignment. (Means pieces the assignment 4 in the form of MVC architecture 2).
- It should not allow entering duplicate student records. Duplicate roll numbers are not allowed in the records.
- Follow the instructions given in screen shots below. You should follow the same instructions in the case of managing student projects.
- Assignment last date is July 10, 2012. Extra grace day is given only if last date has any problem. If server get down or loading on July 11, 2012 happen. We will not accept assignment through email in any case. Be Careful
- You will not get any mark if you will not follow MVC 2 architecture.
We will not accept any assignment sent through email.
The objective of this assignment is
- To give you some practice exercise of developing web base application with the help of JSP and MS Access database.
Develop a simple web interface for administrator login. Your admin should be able to login only username: admin and password: admin.