CS201 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 14-11-2019
Programming is a nice tool which can be used to make our life easier. With the help of programming we can do many things auto generated and efficiency. As a programmer first task of this semester is given to you is develop a console-based application for school teachers. This application will auto generate questions for Grades 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Using this application teacher will be able to give different paper to each student.
Write a menu-based program in C++ that will take input from user(teacher) and fulfill following requirements.
· There should be a menu that allow to select grade of class.
· Created questions should be mixed type (addition and subtraction).
· User will give number of questions that will be generated for a paper.
· Ratio of addition and subtraction questions is not fixed. It will random, a paper can have more questions of one type than other. See sample output screenshot.
· Number of minimum and maximum digits in paper of grade 1 will be two.
· Number of minimum and maximum digits in paper of grade 2 will be three.
· Number of minimum and maximum digits in paper of grade 3 will be four.
· Number of minimum and maximum digits in paper of grade 4 will be five.
· Number of minimum and maximum digits in paper of grade 5 will be six.
· Screen shot of required application is given below as simple output.
· Most critical requirement is, the operand (number) on left side of subtraction sign must be larger than the number on right side of sign (operator). This requirement is highlighted in sample screenshot too.
· In case of addition operation, the operand (number) on left side of addition sign can be larger or smaller from the number on right side of sign (operator).
· Variables, loops, if-else, rand() function with % operator, functions (one which return a value and one which do not return a value) will help you to solve the problem.
· Use rand() function to generate a random number. You can control the range of number with the help of modulus (%) operator.
· To use rand() function you must include “stdlib.h” header file.
· To control the range of random number rand() % N can help, if value of N will be 100 then range of randomly generated number will be 0 to 99.
· If you want to control the range of random number between 10 to 19 then following formula will help.
o [10 + rand() % (19 – 10 + 1)]
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
File in .cpp extension
CS201 assignment 1 Solution Fall 2019 cs201 assignment 1 solution 2019 CS201 assignment cs201 assignment solution 2019 Vu assignment Solution
CS201 Assignment#01 Solution Fall 2019
Sab me aik hi bug hai ke agar user "number" greater than "5" select kr rha hai tab bhi program chal rha hai.
Cs201 Assignment No 1 Solution Fall 2019