Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

CS301 All Current Mid Term Papers Spring 2013 (25 May 2013 ~ 06 June 2013) at One Place

CS301 All Current Mid Term Papers Spring 2013 (25 May 2013 ~ 06 June 2013) at One Place

From 25 May 22, 2013 to 06 June 2013 Spring 2013

Current Mid Term Papers Spring 2013 Papers, May 2013 Mid Term Papers, Solved Mid Term Papers, Solved Papers, Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs

Views: 4482

Replies to This Discussion

My today paper was quite easy. Most of the MCQ's are from past papers and related to linked list, binary trees, avl trees.

In short questions i have these one's :

Draw a binary tree of level 2

How we can delete a node with two Childs in a binary search tree using its right sub tree.

Answer:- Page 263 The node to be deleted has either left child (subtree) or right child (subtree).In this case we bypass the node in such a way that we find the inorder successor of this node and then link the parent of the node to be deleted to this successor node. Thus the node was deleted.

8 Linked list nodes are given and we have to draw it's binary search tree diagram.(5 Marks)

One program output to be shown.

One program implementation code has to be written.(5 Marks) 

mjhy ppr nai aata

tu Sirf MCQs tyar kr lu inshalla pass ho jao ga

how we generate binary tree??

traversy of binary tree..

then ek program likhna tha c++ ju even values le..

or bs ..baki ni yaad

ek program tha jis me recursive ka function pocha

ek or program tha us me correction krne ko bola

right side insertion in AVL tree.(2)

why we use closing function for recursive.(2)

BST dia tha and scnd step py us main se eh perent 30 ko delet krna tha nd batna tha kh ic ki jgha konsa node ya leaf place kre ga...(3)

program code dia tha 5 marks ka error btana tha and comment kerna tha(5)

49 30 38 36 45 28 inhyn BST main change kerna tha...(5)

ek bhool gya.... 15 mcqs  past papers se thy

CS301_Mid_Term_Paper_Spring_2013

Attachments:

please solve it

please solve it

My cs301 today paper. Paper bht esay tha sara mooaz file se aya tha lakin mn ny tyar ni kia tha pir b tora bht sahi kr lia..... past paper zaror yad krna...

My today paper

Define Level?

Define AVL?

AVL ka aik question ta jis ma Node ko delet kr k us ke jaga pr ak nya Node insert krna ta

AVL rotation ka aik chota sa question ta jis ma balance krna ta

Code given ta ju tree k bry ma ta k ye tree kis trah sy bny ge(5)

Pre order and inorder lkna ta Tree given te(5)

10 MCQs Moaz file sy ta aur baki new ta

Today's Paper 

QNo.1 There was a question to draw Complete Binary Tree of level 2                                     (2)

QNo.2  What is the difference in insertion and deletion of AVL Tree and Binary Search Tree (2)

QNo.3  There was a Given diagram of AVL Tree which was not correct. we had to correct the diagam according to rule                                                                                                         (3)

QNo.4 There was a question in which we had to find the mistakes in the given code             (5)

QNo.5 There was a Tree given in which we had to traverse the given elements in preorder and Inorder.                                                                                                                                    (5)                                                                                                                                         

QNo.6  There was a program to show output of recrucive                                                       (3)

MCQs were from Past papers....

RSS

© 2022   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service