We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

CS402 Assignment No 4 Solution & Discussion Due Date Jul 31, 2015

Theory of Automata (CS402)

Assignment # 4(Graded)

Total marks = 20

Deadline Date = July 31, 2015

Please carefully read the following instructions before attempting assignment.

Rules for Marking

It should be clear that your assignment would not get any credit if:

• The assignment is submitted after the due date.
  • The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
  • Strict action will be taken if submitted solution is copied from any other student or from the internet.

1)      You should concern the recommended books to clarify your concepts as handouts are not sufficient.

2)      You are supposed to submit your assignment in .doc format. Any other formats like scan images, PDF, zip, rar and bmp etc will not be accepted.

Note: 

No assignment will be accepted after the due date via email in any case (whether it is the case of load shedding or internet malfunctioning etc.). Hence refrain from uploading assignment in the last hour of deadline. It is recommended to upload solution file at least two days before its closing date.

For any query, feel free to email at:

cs402@vu.edu.pk

Q. Prove the equivalence of the given two FAs by computing (L1 Ç L2c)È (L1c Ç L2).

Note: All transition tables are required.

Best of luck!

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 7011

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

Prove the equivalence of the given two FAs
kis cheez ko equal prove krna just (L1 Ç L2c)È (L1c Ç L2). hi solve krna kisi k equal to ni ye statement

please tell the method of taking complement of FA.

Its simple friends u just have to prove the equivalence of the given languages L1 and L2 through the given equation (L1nL2c)U(L1c n L2)... That can be proved by first taking complement of L1 and L2 and then computing (L1nL2c) and (L1c n L2). If the resultant FAs from both the computations have no final state that means their union will also have no final state and hence proves that both the given languages are equivalent.

i have got the idea but i don't know how to take complemet of finite automata. so kindly calrify. i have been searching the handout more than 4 days and i have just got confussion.

FA ki non final states ko final kar do or jo pehle final thi usy non final kar do... 

bs yahi complement ha 

bro how to intersect (L1 Ç L2c) ?

But when you solve this you see that The both resultant FA's have final states so their union also contain final states so they are not equal then how we prove equivalence

sab se pehle L2 ka complement lia phr L1 or L2c ka Intersection lia , jo FA1 bna us me 2 final states thi. phr L1 ka complement lia or phr L1c ka Intersection lia L2 k sath... jo FA2 bna us me ek final state thi . after that FA1 or FA 2 ka union lia lakin us me koi final state nai thi... ab prove kia karna ha? question me kafi ambiguities hen

kisi ko kuch samajh ai hay assignment ki a jao sub mil kr discussion kartay hain koi na koi solution nikal aiega please come and participate in discussion 12am tak time hay a jao dosto 

can any one have complete sol of this assignment?

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Here

Latest Activity

+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH303 Current Final Term Papers Spring 2020 & Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved Past Papers, Solved Online Quizzes, E-Books, FAQs, Short Questions Answers & More in the group MTH303 Mathematical Methods
1 minute ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH303 Current Final Term Papers Spring 2020 & Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved Past Papers, Solved Online Quizzes, E-Books, FAQs, Short Questions Answers & More in the group MTH303 Mathematical Methods
1 minute ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH303 Current Final Term Papers Spring 2020 & Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved Past Papers, Solved Online Quizzes, E-Books, FAQs, Short Questions Answers & More
1 minute ago
+M.Tariq Malik's discussion was featured
1 minute ago
+M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group MTH303 Mathematical Methods
2 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked Angel's discussion MTH303. Current Past Paper
4 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ❣ Sanam ❣ !+ replied to +ıllıllı ᎶᏋᏁᎥᏬᏕ ᏰᎥᏒᎴ ıllıllı+'s discussion let's celebrate birthday of our beloved MahRose
4 minutes ago
maria shams liked +M.Tariq Malik's group URD101 Urdu
8 minutes ago

Today Top Members 

HELP SUPPORT

This is a member-supported website. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service