Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Please share your current paper here for help each other.

Stay blessed and Best of Luck for exam.

Remember me in your prayers.

Best Regards,

sana

Views: 1915

Replies to This Discussion

CS502
Current paper 20 May 2012

Note: 30% MCQS were from the past papers and remaining were totally new. Formula based MCQs were also given.
The subjective questions are given below:
Q21. Consider the case of 3 matrices. A1 is 5X4, A2 is 4 X 6 and A3 is 6 X 2.If the multiplication can be carried out this way (A1 (A2A3)) then find out the cast.
Q.22.What is idea behind in calculating sort; to sort the elements without comparisons in linear time?
Q23. How edit distance is used in spelling correction?
Q.24. Modify QUICKSORT algorithm that it sorts array into non-increasing order.
Q.25. In general how can we use the table by the dynamic programming algorithm to tell whether there is more than one optimal subset for the Knapsack problem instance.
Q.25. Carry out radix sort on the following 4-alphabet words in order to sort them in ascending order

Algo Word Xeon Zest Neon Rime Fine Dear Cast Ante
Show the result after the first pass.

Just 3 mcqs new thy baqi sab past papers main se thy 

15 may 2012

Cs502 Midterm paper

Q.1 How we build a heap? (2 Marks)

Q.2 Draw the cost table for chain matrix multiplication problem with initial stage? (2 marks)

Q.3 What id require in QUICK SORT such that it sorts array into non-increasing order.(3marks)

Q.4 Suppose we want to multiply of series of matrices. What is the technique called and which one is batter approach rather then straight forward multiplication?(3 marks)

Q.5 What is effect of calling Max-Hheapify (A.i) when i > heap size[A]/2?(5 marks)

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service