We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Find the solution attached for Assignment # 4. 

Solution contains 3 Folders and one .war file

To run this solution you need to watch your lectures how to setup java for web which is definitely mentioned in video lectures.

Folder 1 "EquationSolver_ECLIPSE" for those who want to do in Eclipse

Folder 2 "EquationSolver_Separate Files" is separate all files which are required for assignment you need to setup your environment

Folder 3 "screenshot" screenshot of solution

File "EquationSolver.war" is deployable files just put in "wbapps" folder of Tomcat server and run as below

http://localhost:8080/EquationSolver/equation.jsp

Thank you very much.

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 6656

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

mera be yahi same error ah raha h ap ny kasy solve kia usko plz tell me

Samjh main Nai aa ra K OuputServlet ma RequestDispatcher kesy use krna hai or ProcessServlet ka data kesy get karna hai

Watch lectures from 26 to 30 for better understanding and implementation of this assignment...................

i solved

Attachments:

my ny netbean 8.1 install kia hoa hai js main web Application ka option nhe hai.mujy kia select krna cheay,simple or any else

Netbeans IDE 8.1 download with Supported technologies All size 215MB

Netbeans IDE 8.1 Full Version Download Here

yahan se ap next kren. then name file ka likhie ga file bn jae gi

Find the step by Step procedure attached in PDF file and non images steps as below.

Creating First Servlet Application using Netbeans IDE

Steps to Create Servlet Application in Netbeans IDE

To create a servlet application in Netbeans IDE, you will need to follow the following (simple) steps :

1. Open Netbeans IDE, Select File -> New Project

1. Select Java Web -> Web Application, then click on Next,

1. Give a name to your project and click on Next,

1. and then, Click Finish

1. The complete directory structure required for the Servlet Application will be created automatically by the IDE.

1. To create a Servlet, open Source Package, right click on default packages -> New -> Servlet.

1. Give a Name to your Servlet class file,

1. Now, your Servlet class is ready, and you just need to change the method definitions and you will good to go.

1. Write some code inside your Servlet class.

1. Create an HTML file, right click on Web Pages -> New -> HTML

1. Give it a name. We recommend you to name it index, because browser will always pick up theindex.html file automatically from a directory. Index file is read as the first page of the web application.

1. Write some code inside your HTML file. We have created a hyperlink to our Servlet in our HTML file.

1. Edit web.xml file. In the web.xml file you can see, we have specified the url-pattern and the servlet-name, this means when hello url is accessed our Servlet file will be executed.

1. Run your application, right click on your Project and select Run

1. Click on the link created, to open your Servlet.

1. Hurray! Our First Servlet class is running.

Attachments:

in the Netbeans 8.1 there is no option of "

Select Java Web -> Web Application, then click on Next," someone help
Plz see my comment below with pucture which i post yesterday n told which option u need to download.

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service