Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

CS506 - Web Design and Development Assignment no 02 Solution And Discussion due date Dec 11, 2015

Views: 21886

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

ap ye file apna id likh ke kerdo ye bilkul tk ha

Attachments:

ya file download nhi ho rhi

yar ye download nai ho rahi ha plz

please guys help me ...i have net beans ...full codding java as well but i really dont know what to do ...please step by step procedure write ker de koi ....thank you very much ...last time i couldn't submit my assignment cos i didn't know how to work with java ...this time same problem hai

ap kuch bhe na kro ye attach ment download ker ke is ko rename ker do apne id se r post ker do 

ye bilkul correct code ha

yar ye download nai ho rahi ha pleeeeeeeeeeeeez

Means u r repeating the same thing again. what you learnt from last time? if you still doing same thing.

What is impossible in today? only one thing that students dont want to pay attention. Check the foreigners and other Indians comments on VU videos on different blogs they are learning from VU videos and you guys u even unable to compile complete written program even Java is not your first programming language. 

If you only try to google "how to compile java program on windows" you will definitely see first link on that following so many links......

Sorry students but you will often see this bitter reality in my wording until I am posting on this blog.

Now. Check my latest comment on this.

Use below input.txt file by keeping it on C drive root

and Test.java is attached once again along with code explanation line by line in PDF file.

For God sake pay attention to your video lectures so that you never face this issue in next assignments. I am not going to provide complete solution every time. i have seen its useless to put effort for those who dont want to understand the logic.

CS506 is reflection of CS201, in last semester i taught Java as OOP language to MCS at UMT and the first assignment in class one was download all CS201 assignments (first 8 lectures) of VU and convert those in Java.

so CS506 is entirely reflecting CS201.

same suggestion for you all that do the same activity which I given as graded assignment to MCS.

Attachments:

COMPLETE SLOUTION

Attachments:

just replace

fr = new FileReader("C:/input.txt");

with

fr = new FileReader("input.txt");

and you can keep the input.txt file in the same folder where you have kept Test.java

As instructor said both files should be in a zip file it means both files should be in the same directory

yes in endorse your comment. that if you put everything in same folder no need to provide any path

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service