We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Assignment No.04
Dated: Aug 03, 15
Dear Students,
This is to inform that Assignment No.04 (Graded) has been uploaded on VULMS and due date of assignment submission will be Aug 07, 2015.

Objective: Practical understanding of Object Oriented Design

ABC super store is a famous shopping store in the posh area of City XYZ where customers come and purchase different items for their needs. After purchasing these items customers have to pass through billing process where they are served by a cashier. A cashier scans different items and price is automatically generated against every item and after that final invoice is generated. Super Store registered the regular customers and produces a Customer ID for registered customers.
Final Invoice is printed for the items purchased by this Customer. Customers can also exchange their items or can return item to cashier who have to update the generated invoice for returned or exchanged items. Finally, cashier takes cash and print the invoice. Invoice contains current system date, cashier name and system time.

Your task is to identify the classes, objects, attribute of objects (characteristic of objects), and methods (functions/operations related to objects).

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 6064

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I think faraz there is no such need of any diagram,,, We could solved this assignment by making simply a table..... You are going to be I think more complicated...

better for understanding about  Adeel Baig but how we analysis the whole information :) 

exactly. Adeel bhai is right.

this is good idea

koyi discuss hi nhi kar raha kiya hogiya hai ap logon ko

an object is defined as an abstraction of a person, place, thing or concept within the problem domain that the information system must be aware of. A class is a set or collection of abstracted objects that share common characteristics. Therefore a class may be thought of as a template or "factory" from which objects are instantiated (created).

Yasir, kia hum nay diagram ya object oriented Assignment banana hey like the previous one or just Theoratcial Concept required ?

I agreed with Adeel to some extend as Instructor has already given us the previous task which we made through Diagrammatical shape 

As per my understanding, It should be in tabular form, just like Adeel baig solution,

Instructor's Reply:

A similar example is discussed in the Lecture No.26 and 27. Watched the relevant video lectures, I hope after this you will solve this assignment easily. No need to draw flow chart because it is not required.

you can present these object, attributes and classes in tabular form.

Table ki form mein bnao,jaisa k notes mein bnaya haya hai wo he sehi tareeka hai

Aniqa, can U confirm me in our notes on which page example is related to our this assignment. I will be grateful for ur early response. I think its in lecture no. 26 and 27.

lesson 27 :)

wahan table bna hua hai,isliye its better to make a table

RSS

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service