Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Assignment No. 2
Semester: Spring 2015
Data Communication - CS601
Total Marks: 16

Due Date: 08/06/2015

Objective:

To have the understanding of digital to digital encoding schemes.

How to develop assignment file:

• You are required to make assignment solution in hand written form and submit the colored scanned copy of the hand written assignment as image file or by copying the scanned image in word file.
• Assignment solution will also include handwritten student ID and name.
• You are required to use only blue ink to solve the assignment.

Evaluation criteria:

• Photo copy submitted assignments or solved in any other color except blue will be graded as zero.
• Assignment submitted without handwritten student ID and name will be graded as zero.
• If student submit assignment by copying image on word file then only hand written material will be assessed and any typed text will not be evaluated.
• After confirming the above criteria Assignment will be marked according to marking scheme.
• The assignment submitted after due date will be graded as zero.
• The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupted will be graded as zero.
• Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student will be graded as zero
(Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).

Please view the Assignment Submission Process document provided to you by the Virtual University for uploading assignments.

Assignment

Show the NRZ-I and Differential Manchester for the following bit pattern.

1 1 0 0 1 0 1 1

Assume that NRZ-I signal starts with negative polarity and for Differential Manchester assume first transition for 1 is Negative-to-Positive.

Provide your hand drawn solution showing bit transition with clock interval for both encoding schemes.

Wish You All The Best

Views: 9254

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Kiran bat sune jub graph draw hota hy to 1 positive to negative jata hy NRZ main means k opar sy neechy ata hy main ny is graph main 1st nechy sy opar is liye banaya hy q k assignment main yahi likha hy k NRZ-i mian 1st plority negative to positive honi chahye then zeero main sequance wohi rahgi like negative ya positive nhi hona bus one ki condition k sath chalna hy phr jahn p one aa jy wahn change karna hy like hm down side khary hen to up ly jaengy q k 1 aa raha hy agr ap khary hen to down ly jaengy isi ki positive to negative kehty hy this NRZ-I is 100% correct...

agr koi problm ho to feel free to ask me.

mujay ap ki assingment nai mill rahi r sab confuse ho raha hai ap kuch help ker do

NRZ-I wala correct ha brother ibrar ka

NRZ-I isko ap ny ks trah draw kia ha em confuse with this mancjestr diagram meri b same arhi hai @ Abrar ahmed?
1,0 ap ny neechy keon show kiye hain?

Superio bat sune jub graph draw hota hy to 1 positive to negative jata hy NRZ main means k opar sy neechy ata hy main ny is graph main 1st nechy sy opar is liye banaya hy q k assignment main yahi likha hy k NRZ-i mian 1st plority negative to positive honi chahye then zeero main sequance wohi rahgi like negative ya positive nhi hona bus one ki condition k sath chalna hy phr jahn p one aa jy wahn change karna hy like hm down side khary hen to up ly jaengy q k 1 aa raha hy agr ap khary hen to down ly jaengy isi ki positive to negative kehty hy this NRZ-I is 100% correct... agr koi problm ho to feel free to ask me.

dono correct hen..

ni problem brother ap ka thek ha mara b yah hi answer bna ha.han manchester wala mujhy smj aa rahi ha but bn ni raha at the middle of the bit pr.

Superio bat sune jub graph draw hota hy to 1 positive to negative jata hy NRZ main means k opar sy neechy ata hy main ny is graph main 1st nechy sy opar is liye banaya hy q k assignment main yahi likha hy k NRZ-i mian 1st plority negative to positive honi chahye then zeero main sequance wohi rahgi like negative ya positive nhi hona bus one ki condition k sath chalna hy phr jahn p one aa jy wahn change karna hy like hm down side khary hen to up ly jaengy q k 1 aa raha hy agr ap khary hen to down ly jaengy isi ki positive to negative kehty hy this NRZ-I is 100% correct...

agr koi problm ho to feel free to ask me.

Thank u =)

Salam if any one have solution of Show the NRZ-I and Differential Manchester for the following bit pattern. 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 1

Assume that NRZ-I signal starts with negative polarity and for Differential Manchester assume first transition for 1 is Negative-to-Positive.

Provide your han

Ok now smjh ae hai

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

saba zulfqar and Hania Khalid Shariff are now friends
1 hour ago
Muhammad Kasim replied to Sunny's discussion fin622 MCQS needed
2 hours ago
Profile IconMuhammad Kasim and shahzad Hussain joined Virtual University of Pakistan
4 hours ago
Mr Siren Head replied to Hania Khalid Shariff's discussion zero semester
6 hours ago
Hania Khalid Shariff and Huma Ahmad are now friends
16 hours ago
Huma Ahmad liked Hania Khalid Shariff's profile
17 hours ago
BBA(6th smes) left a comment for Rimsha mujahid
17 hours ago
Rimsha mujahid replied to + Audit Officer's discussion Accounts first smester
18 hours ago

VIP Member Badge & Others