Assignment No. 2
Semester: Spring 2015
Data Communication - CS601
Total Marks: 16
Due Date: 08/06/2015
To have the understanding of digital to digital encoding schemes.
How to develop assignment file:
• You are required to make assignment solution in hand written form and submit the colored scanned copy of the hand written assignment as image file or by copying the scanned image in word file.
• Assignment solution will also include handwritten student ID and name.
• You are required to use only blue ink to solve the assignment.
• Photo copy submitted assignments or solved in any other color except blue will be graded as zero.
• Assignment submitted without handwritten student ID and name will be graded as zero.
• If student submit assignment by copying image on word file then only hand written material will be assessed and any typed text will not be evaluated.
• After confirming the above criteria Assignment will be marked according to marking scheme.
• The assignment submitted after due date will be graded as zero.
• The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupted will be graded as zero.
• Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student will be graded as zero
(Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).
Please view the Assignment Submission Process document provided to you by the Virtual University for uploading assignments.
Show the NRZ-I and Differential Manchester for the following bit pattern.
1 1 0 0 1 0 1 1
Assume that NRZ-I signal starts with negative polarity and for Differential Manchester assume first transition for 1 is Negative-to-Positive.
Provide your hand drawn solution showing bit transition with clock interval for both encoding schemes.
Wish You All The Best
Dono same hi hoti hen mobile sy pic banao ya scan karo lekin scan ka result thora acha hota hy...
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
Little technical but interesting .
VU now pushing student to avoid copy etc that is why these handwritten assignment asking which is good for student development.
Its Good Strategy bdw...
hmmm us sy pehly voice record ki ai thi :D:D:D so easy thi magr voice record karny waqt koi koi prmblm ho raha tha like koi sentence bhol jana etc.. pata nhi kesy kr k upload kari :D:D:D
any one plz guid me mjy es assignment ki smj ni a rhi ...
hello ,please tell me how you started NRZ with positive signal but in assignment it is written that you have to start from negative .
Please guide on this problem
1 1 k manchestr m ghalti kr rhy hn
in NRZ-I for 0 we have the positive level and for 1 we have the negative level.
nrz-i asume krna h