Assignment No. 2
Semester: Spring 2015
Data Communication - CS601
Total Marks: 16
Due Date: 08/06/2015
To have the understanding of digital to digital encoding schemes.
How to develop assignment file:
• You are required to make assignment solution in hand written form and submit the colored scanned copy of the hand written assignment as image file or by copying the scanned image in word file.
• Assignment solution will also include handwritten student ID and name.
• You are required to use only blue ink to solve the assignment.
• Photo copy submitted assignments or solved in any other color except blue will be graded as zero.
• Assignment submitted without handwritten student ID and name will be graded as zero.
• If student submit assignment by copying image on word file then only hand written material will be assessed and any typed text will not be evaluated.
• After confirming the above criteria Assignment will be marked according to marking scheme.
• The assignment submitted after due date will be graded as zero.
• The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupted will be graded as zero.
• Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student will be graded as zero
(Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).
Please view the Assignment Submission Process document provided to you by the Virtual University for uploading assignments.
Show the NRZ-I and Differential Manchester for the following bit pattern.
1 1 0 0 1 0 1 1
Assume that NRZ-I signal starts with negative polarity and for Differential Manchester assume first transition for 1 is Negative-to-Positive.
Provide your hand drawn solution showing bit transition with clock interval for both encoding schemes.
Wish You All The Best
koi easy wording me btaye NRZ-I me nechy kb ata hy aur up kesy jata hy?
1 pe oper jana hy ya 0 pe? ap ny kesy signals ko treat kia hy?
sub confuse kr rhy hn plz thora sa To the point btae ga plz?????
AFreen khan confuse honey ki zaroort ni hai abraar ahmed jo post ki hai 20hours ago wo bilkul thik hai, ap wo post dekho back ja kr. mri pic upload ni h ri kuch prblm aa raha hai. jese hi ho gi me b upload kr don gi.
ibrar ka kam correct ha and ya jo tariq bhae ny mohammad yasir wala page diya ya thek ni ha
Muhammad Tariq is ko explain nahi karna hy because wo teacher ny as an example k liye explain kia agar hamen karna hota to assignment main likha hota..
and Shiningstar in NRZ-I signals negative to positive ya positive ya negative means signals positive start hoty hen oopar sy aor agr 1 a jay to woi foumula positive p hy to negative ho jay ga agr negative ht to positive ho jay ga aor py koi changing nhi honi same sequence main agr negative hy to wo same agr positive hy phr bhi same...
Aor han us time main ny ghor nai kiya ye ap k dono graph ghalat hen wrt handouts and lactures..
main ny 2 graphs upload kiye hen green pen sy wo dekh len thanks..
ibrar bro ne jo hand written post wo correct hai..
laikn yai koi bataye k bss exactly isi tarah yai graph bana k , pic lai k send krni hai?
or tho kuch explain nahi karna na?