Assignment No. 2
Semester: Spring 2015
Data Communication - CS601
Total Marks: 16
Due Date: 08/06/2015
To have the understanding of digital to digital encoding schemes.
How to develop assignment file:
• You are required to make assignment solution in hand written form and submit the colored scanned copy of the hand written assignment as image file or by copying the scanned image in word file.
• Assignment solution will also include handwritten student ID and name.
• You are required to use only blue ink to solve the assignment.
• Photo copy submitted assignments or solved in any other color except blue will be graded as zero.
• Assignment submitted without handwritten student ID and name will be graded as zero.
• If student submit assignment by copying image on word file then only hand written material will be assessed and any typed text will not be evaluated.
• After confirming the above criteria Assignment will be marked according to marking scheme.
• The assignment submitted after due date will be graded as zero.
• The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupted will be graded as zero.
• Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student will be graded as zero
(Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).
Please view the Assignment Submission Process document provided to you by the Virtual University for uploading assignments.
Show the NRZ-I and Differential Manchester for the following bit pattern.
1 1 0 0 1 0 1 1
Assume that NRZ-I signal starts with negative polarity and for Differential Manchester assume first transition for 1 is Negative-to-Positive.
Provide your hand drawn solution showing bit transition with clock interval for both encoding schemes.
Wish You All The Best
CS601 Assignment no 2 solution file BY Talha Junaid
only your answer is correct congrats