Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

CS601 All Current Final Term Papers Fall 2012 (20 February to 03 March 2013) at one Place

From 20 February to 03 March 2013 Fall 2012

Current Final Term Papers Fall 2012 Papers, Feb 2013 Final Term Papers, Solved Final Term Papers, Solved Papers, Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs

Please Share your Current Papers Questions/Pattern here to help each other. Thanks

Views: 3106

Replies to This Discussion

please anyone solve these questions :(

My 2day paper

52 Q

40 Objective almost new

12 subjective in which some are here

Type of synchronous protocol   02 MARKS

One Q about the token ring        05 MARKS

1001101Write redundancy bit by using hamming code 05 MARKS

What is Null modem      02 MARKS

Networking of university computers, which topology is the best???? 03 MARKS

A tabish thanks for sharing ur paper 

Note for All Members: You don’t need to go any other site for current Final Term papers fall 2012, Because All discussed data/sharing of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links

is merta papers past papers me se aa rahey hain ya nahi? i mean repeats hain ya new questions ziayada hain?

Thanks

Some Questions From my paper 23-2-2013

The cables used for high bandwidth data transfer =(Ans: Optical Fiber)

Repeaters are usually on ___________ layer (data link, transport, etc.)

what is the frequency of wave that completes its cycle in 0.001 seconds (as f=1/t so the ans was 1Khz)

In which Topology data can travel in clock and anticlock wise? (ring).

what does FTTC means (Ans: Fiber to the curb)

Vlf and vl band uses__________propagation (line of sight etc.....)

two questions i remember:

what is hamming code?

what is amplitude and how it is mesured (2)

if you have smallnetwork and use T-line, would it be useful to share it with other network. give reasons (3)

Draw the graph of 0001110101 with NRZ-I (3)

thanks

a.wakeel thanks for sharing ur paper 

Note for All Members: You don’t need to go any other site for current Final Term papers fall 2012, Because All discussed data/sharing of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

Suppose Maize Production Company is running a network of 50 computers in which several devices access the same network resources equally. Keeping in view the scenario discusses the networking technique which not only marks it possible for several devices to access the network resources but also detects possible collisions.

maximum amplitude definitionion

semantic definit

Following are the abbreviations of what? (3)

ARP, RARP, ICMP

1.ARP: Address Resolution Protocol
2. RARP: Reverse Address Resolution Protocol
3. ICMP: Internet Control Message Protocol

1: why digital to analog conversion of data is necessary?give one example.

2:what is flow control. in which layers it works?

3: physical addressing and logical addressing

write advantages of multi point system?

Why stop and wait method is slow as compared to sliding window method in data flow control?

Suppose Maize Production Company is running a network of 50 computers in which several devices access the same network resources equally. Keeping in view the scenario discusses the networking technique which not only marks it possible for several devices to access the network resources but also detects possible collisions.

write about types of frames

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service