CS602 Computer Graphics Assignment No 02 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion
Assignment No. 02
CS602: Computer Graphics
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 27th November 2019
The objective of this assignment is to;
§ Learn and practice basic concepts of computer graphics like pixels, lines, text etc using Dev-C++. (You can download Dev-C++ setup from LMS)
§ Learn to draw lines and rigid bodies by using graphics library functions.
§ Learn the concepts of filled area primitives.
§ Learn the basic transformations with fundamental matrix operations.
You have to do the following steps first in order to perform the task.
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
· The assignment is submitted after due date.
· The assignment is copied from Internet or from any other student.
· The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
You are required to submit your solution through LMS in zip format containing following files.
§ Your Project in zipped form containing both .cpp and .exe file.
The word document (.doc/docx) or any other file format containing code will not be considered.
If the code files are missing in zip folder, your assignment will be awarded as zero.
Note: No assignment will be accepted after the due date through email in any case (load shedding, server down, internet malfunctioning etc.).
It is recommended to upload solution file at least two days before its closing date.
For any query about the assignment, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
This task is based on the concepts of basic transformations like translation, scaling and reflection (along axis) of a rigid body. For this purpose you have to implement the following:
1) You have to make the house with basic shapes as shown in figure. At the top right corner, your VU-ID must be displayed. Mark this picture as ‘Original’.
2) Now apply translation to the original house and move it to new location on the screen. Mark the translated picture as ‘Translated’.
3) Now scale the original house by sx=2 and sy=2 and display it somewhere on the screen.
4) Take reflection along x axis of the original house and display it somewhere on the screen. Mark it as ‘Reflection along x axis’.
Write a code in c++ to implement above functions. It will be a good programming practice that you implement it by creating house class.
Anyone have solution cs602 :(
ye solution assignment ke according nhi hai
assignment ke according hai video youtube pe
Baar baar compiling error aa rha h.
dev ke parameters options me 1. project 2 project options 3 parameters me ja kar ye copy paste karo
phir ho ga ya videos dekh lo
WATCH THESE TUTORIALS FIRST then make your solution:
[Error] ld returned 1 exit status
ye dev settings na ki to error ata rahe ga graphics ke liye karni parti hain
hamza bhai add kiye linker b phir b eror ara he id return ka
hua solve error?