+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Thanks for sharing your paper....
Also pray for us
thx ALLah khush rkhe
plz koe aur banda bhi apna current paper share kr day?
What is process synchronization? give an example
What is indefinite blocking and which technique can be used to resolve this issue.
Critical section ki definition given ti aur batana ta k whether u r agree with it or not.
Resource sharing is the advantage or disadvantage of thread? explain with strong arguments.
Today Midterm Paper Fall 2015
Question : 26
Marks : 40
Time : 60 Mints
Total 1 Marks Mcqs : 20
Total 2 Marks Short : 2
Total 3 Marks Short : 2
Total 5 Marks Short : 2
pls share ur papers
yar koe to share kro apna complete paper
1) The process id returned to the child process after successful fork system call execution is _____________.
Each process must first request permission to enter its critical section. The section of code implementing this request is called the _____
Ans) entry section
3) The process of switching from one process to another is called ---------------.
► Context switching
4) ________ scheduling algorithm is sometimes called shortest remaining time first scheduling algorithm
Ans) Preemptive Shortest Job First
A semaphore that cause Busy-Waiting is termed as ___________.
6) The critical section problem can be solved by the following except
Ans) Firmware based solution
7) The hardware mechanism that enables a device to notify CPU is called an -------------
8) You can terminate a foreground process by pressing --------------
9) The main characteristic of a Real time system is
The following requirement for solving critical section problem is known as ______. “There exists a bound on
the number of times that other processes are allowed to enter their critical sections after a process has made a
request to enter its critical section and before that request is granted.”
Ans) Bounded Waiting
11) _______ is also called Swapper.
Ans) Medium term scheduler
Taking the CPU from one process and giving the CPU to another process is termed as
n-process critical section problem can be solved by using
►The bakery algorithm
14) A pathname is the list of directories separated by _________.
The process of holding at least one resource and waiting to acquire additional resources that are currently being
held by other processes is known as________
Ans) Hold and wait
A ---------------- (or an exception) is a software-generated interrupt caused either by an error (division by zero or invalid
memory access) or by a user request for an operating system service.
thanks a lot for sharing
koi subjective paper b share karoo allah ka bnda ya bandi
almost all MCQS from past papers moaaz file. & 1 long Question : resource sharing k advantages and disadvantages btane the.