We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Discussion Topic

As a Project Manager you must prepared for different situations through proper estimation and resource allocation. For managing cost, you need an accurate estimation. Does managing risk serves the purpose or you need to consider other factors as well.

Comment on the statement stated above. You are required to give precise answer in 4 to 8 lines.

Plz discuss ur views. thanx

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1413

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

sb students kidhar hainnnnnnn discussion start hi ni ki or aj last date b hay

Tariq bhai. plz ap hi koi idea de dein about gdb solution. 

JAZAK ALLAH

mara personally khyal ha k wo poch ray ha ap batye proper estimatipn resourece and cost ka...

very confusing question

Samajh nahi i kia pocha hy sir ny?

dear sir i am talking about the GDB qustion
I have read the GDB statement by 7 times and 
shortly, i think, your logic of question is "if our focus is on risk only, then we can complete project or we have to consider other factors other than risk as well? 
Dear sir Am i true or not??? reply in yes or no only...
Instructor's Reply:
Dear Student,
Your perception is right.

i think he is talk about to discribe all points or duties a project manager perform as 

may the answer  more or less is

A project manager has to deliver the performance with better success rates.
♣ He is responsible for keeping in touch with the clients who have assigned the project to his company and make them aware of the status of the work finished.
♣ He should be able to lead his team and bring out the best in them.
♣ A project manager is also responsible for developing a good dialog and communication with the team members to create a healthy work environment.
♣ It is his responsibility to perform efficiently and honestly.
♣ By the virtue of being a manager, he has to maintain confidentiality.
♣ He is responsible for establishing easy communication between the employees and the higher authority.
♣ In case of emergency, he should be able to solve problems for his team members.
♣ He is responsible for good team building, which is defined by success.
♣ He is responsible for accomplishing project objectives and the outcome (success or failure) of the project.

There could be two concepts in my mind. Please help to clear it

1.     Estimation for managing risk is one factor. There are many other factor to manage risk. 

In short those factors to manage risk are natural disaster, technological problems, developers error, Poor objectives etc. 

Or

2.    These point are included in Estimation? Such as: 

To manage costs for software projects, you need an accurate estimation of costs. To do that, there is a
sequence of steps that you need to perform.
• Identify the resources required for the project
• Estimate the cost of each activity
• Set cost baselines for each activity
• Implement a control system for cost changes

Please reply if someone have clear concepts about it?

is main ya kaha gaya ha k btao cost estimation main risk factor kaya hain jo project ki rah main hayal hota hian  

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service