Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

salam todays was my frst paper of cs504......

almost 15 mcqs were frm past papers .... all other were mostly from lecture 30 to 44

subjective type:

the name of first automatic digital computer... 2 marks

infeasible path ki jo example hy bk me bs a,b ki jga x,y given thy 2 marks

layers of OSI refrence architecture ...5 marks

the extenstion of header files... 2 marks

ak code dia hoa tha usy module me convert krna tha

a student claim that software construction activities, automated and semi automated tools are needed otherwise software can not developed..... agree or not ,,, justfy ...... 5 marks

1 advantage and 1 dis advanage of inspection.

name three layers of 3.tier architecture

baki yaad nai

remember me in your prayers and best of luck

Views: 5037

Replies to This Discussion

Slaam how r all? plz give me the answer of (write one advantage and dis-advantage of inspection?

thanx in advance. nd plz pray for me. today my paper at 2 pm.

ap share krna dear lazmi es ka ans ap ko net si mili ga jna mujh lagta net pi hi book mi nhi but me try 

inspection advantages and disadvantages in software engineering

ok

Uzma paper 4-3-2014 Tuesday 8:00 – 10:00 am cs504

Mcqs zada ta book may say thay ez thay or kuch out ov book b thay

Sub  sara 25 lec say 43 tak tha

1-      the name of first automatic digital computer... 2 marks

2-      a student claim that software construction activities, automated and semi automated tools are needed otherwise software can not developed..... agree or not ,,, justfy ...... 5 marks

3-      2. What do you understand by the term "modularity"?

4-      Modularity define 2 marks

5-      4 statements the T/F batana tha 2 marks

6-      N-tier ki layers name

7-      1 senerio dya tha knsa pattern lagna hay us pay

8-      1 architecture ka b q tha senerio tha

9-      Bug ex dyne the

10-   Comments guideline

11-   Increase code complexity ex

12-   1 seneio may OOp ki 4 chezay di the arrange karna tha

13-   Equavilance portioning say related 5 statements di T/f batana tha

thanks   

Uzma Kanwal (MCS 3rd)  for sharing ur paper..best of luck for ur result 

Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current Final term papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.

Thnks Uzma. Question k answer bi likh diya kre ya reference bta diya kre pls..

Inspection in software engineering, refers to peer review of any work product by trained individuals who look for defects using a well defined process. An inspection might also be referred to as aFagan inspection after Michael Fagan, the creator of a very popular software inspection process.

The goal of the inspection is to identify defects. In an inspection, a defect is any part of the work product that will keep an inspector from approving it. For example, if the team is inspecting a software requirements specification, each defect will be text in the document which an inspector disagrees with.

A small group of programmers who follow a specific procedure to review the source code developed by a peer with the intent of identifying defects and improving maintainability.

wAn inspection is a form of review in which one or more engineers review a product produced by another engineer to find defects and problems.
wThis may  be done for all types of products during the development process: use cases, SRS, SDS, code, documentation …etc.
wCount unique engineer defects.
wIdentify the engineer with the most unique defects, W.
wCheck each major defect found by W in column A.
wIn Column B check all defects found by other engineers.
wCount C, the common defects between A and B.
wNumber found is A+B-C
wTotal estimated   AB/C
wRemaining defects   (AB/C) – (A+B-C).

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service