We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Current Papers Pattern and Questions mid Term Papers Spring 2012 Date: 11-5-2012 to 22-05-2012

Current Papers Pattern and Questions mid Term Papers Spring 2012 Date: 11-5-2012 to 22-05-2012

AOA,

Hope all of you are fine and best of luck for you exam.
Please click on the below link then click on your subject code where you can find the current papers pattern and questions in related subject group.

Click Here For Current Papers Pattern and Questions.

We will continue update the current Final Term Papers Questions & pattern through out the Exam

Stay Up to Date with VUSTUDENTS

Invite more your friends to VUSTUDENTS for best preparation.

For Inviting More Members Send This below Link to Your friend for Direct Joining.

https://vustudents.ning.com/?xgi=3ZZUazBGIHO8Dl

Come & Join Us at www.vustudents.net  and Please Share your Current Papers Questions/Pattern here to help each other. Thanks

Regards,

VUSTUDENTS Management Team

www.vustudents.net

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 4199

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

https://api.ning.com/files/zuCNio80snT6tLroiPnZ--XqI2sByEwJAj5uUEbt... 

_

You can save this page at your desk top for easy access in future.thanks 

Tariq Bhai if we r doing paper n time is up but we hav saved the questions not clicked n finished paper button wht will happen?window will automatically close?or whole paper will b unsaved n cancelled p,z tell today was in too much tension cuz of paper n time saw wrong time n closed it 30 mins before mistakenly...I want to know so tht It won't happen to me again...I get too much tensed cuz of short time so I don't knw wht I m writing...is it necessary to close the winnow by clicking option finish or it's automatically closes n time with all paper saved for examer to Chk...

Dear you need to Print screen and paste into ms-word file ...................

ali mousa Have you appeared in campus?

No Tariq Bhai I m overseas student..at home I give papers...

ali mousa  send your mail to overseas mail address for conformation about this 

As you have saved the questions so don't worry the questions that you saved during the exam will be saved 

Finish exam is for when you want to finish exam b4 exam tym

Ok I m sending mail thanx... Tariq Bhai...
Tehrim r u sure? My paper will b considered if I m unable to finish in time?

it close by it self and all ur answers are saved  automaticaally when u go  to next question or mcqs so dnt worry  ur solved paper is saved. good luck.

Tariq bhae kindly send me midterm paper of  eco 401. iwill be very thankful to you for urs compensation

MCM101

Q1: Explain with the help of an example that sometimes language itself becomes an obstacle in effective communication? (3)

Q2: What the article 19 of 1973 constitution is all about? (3)

Q:3 Explain labeling as language barrier with the help of an example. (5)

Q:4 Advertising is often charged with creating a culture of consumerism. Discuss. (5) 

Mishi in ku agar ap MCM101 k group ma post karti tu buhat acha tha 

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service