Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Dear Students: Have a look on 20% Rule for passing a subject in Virtual University Of Pakistan.

20% Rule for passing a Subject

For passing a subject a student is required to meet the following two requirements:

1. A student is required to obtain at least 20% marks in first half i.e. Assignments, Quizzes, Discussions and Midterm collectively and at least 20% in second half i.e. Final Term exam.

1. A student must secure at least 40% marks overall

A student will be considered as Pass in the subject if he/she fulfills the above two requirements.

Marks distribution:

Distribution of marks is according to the Grading Scheme defined by the academics. Student can view subject Grading Scheme in VULMS under “Course Website” heading.

Example:

Keeping in view the first requirement of 20% rule and following grading scheme:

Regards,

Vustudents.ning Team

Views: 1503

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Muhammad Amir Mirza IN SHA ALLAH you will be pass if you do more hard word .

nice

SO HELPFUL FOR STUDY CRITERIA..

Thanks

Please tell me that in My case if I get 50% in final. As this is my only paper remaining. Do you know any riaeeti pass rule of VU. Just only want to know that please no more mathmatic

Mr.Amir,

50% overall honi chaye lakin uper mention case No4 ky  according agr ap k mid k marks hian to ap pass hain.

nyc !!

No, this rule is changed now.

how change this rule can you explain please 

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service