Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Dedicated To Zardari and His Allies.....That is What They Delivered

Views: 2235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sahi kaha shabnum bilkul sahi 

nice saying 

hahahaa V nice but correct

we should learn from that 

Ameeeen hum sb dua hi kar sakty hain 

ameeen summa ameeeen 

hahahahah OMG hahahah 

ye waqeii PHD hy 

I feel ashamed of all of you people... it is nothing to laugh about... do u really think that these pictures are shown to laugh about. No... Do not prove yourselves to be like the first picture... u r educated people... it is something for all of you to think... and not just laugh and give comments like, "Nice sharing..", "you r on top","face expressions". Ridiculous. wake up people... wake up... prove that u r educated and have sense... God... just give ideas as how to remove these people, how to improve ourselves... how to get respect from other nations... how, how, how,  i cannot laugh on these pictures... even if i try to, i cannot...

Agreed with u .

We should promote our country Positively

ye hi to baat hai hlki phulki baat koi smjhta nahi shram dilani prti hai hosh lany k liy........... enough now hosh k nakhun lain itni bysti itni laprwahi kb tk soy rhy gy hm log....... kia is sy b buri pic k intzar mai baithy hain??????

RSS

© 2022   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service