We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Effective CGPA is the total CGPA without counting failure courses

CGPA = Sum(Credit Hrs for course X Grade Point obtained in the course) / Sum(credit Hrs)

Cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is the weighted mean value of all grade
points earned by enrollment or by examination in courses at VU.
(Explanation: GPA and CGPA includes the number of credit hours at VU for a letter grade even if a grade of “F” was earned).

Any improved grade will substitute “F” and “D” grades of the previous
Semester for calculating CGPA but “F” and “D” grades will form part of
the transcript.
CGPA means included F grade and Effective CGPA not included F grade

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 10595

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

D grades subjects are important to improve only if they are more than in 5 subjects... because if someone have dgrades in more than 5 subjects then he would not be eligible to get degree.
hmm thanks for  ur info:)
Please tell me now what shall i do? Will VU send me my result card or not? please share degree requirement link of VU if u have thanks.
you are not eligible

for Mb

a degree  2.3 required

Nice sharing . thank you
if required g p is not cover in maximum semester then is there any possibility i transfer my tese credit hours in any university or in any master level program.kindly guide me
i dont know about reuqired gp but i heard that we can transfer our credit hours or after geting graduation degree we can take addmission to any other university..its degree is acceptable !!
in mba if i want to transfer my credit hours on any other university then u can tell me.........
are u MBA student ?
is this possible that i recover my D grade at the end of BS program? and kindly inform me , can i convert my BS hons in BS it? now i m in 3rd semestr. and plz tell me which is the proceedure?

you have to simply mail at studyprogramchange@vu.edu.pk

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service