We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Effective CGPA is the total CGPA without counting failure courses

CGPA = Sum(Credit Hrs for course X Grade Point obtained in the course) / Sum(credit Hrs)

Cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is the weighted mean value of all grade
points earned by enrollment or by examination in courses at VU.
(Explanation: GPA and CGPA includes the number of credit hours at VU for a letter grade even if a grade of “F” was earned).

Any improved grade will substitute “F” and “D” grades of the previous
Semester for calculating CGPA but “F” and “D” grades will form part of
the transcript.
CGPA means included F grade and Effective CGPA not included F grade

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 10526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no..its not

nice sharing tariq bhai..

Hi,

On April 12, 2013, I received below Email from vusss@vu.edu.pk

I want all of you to please send your request to VU Management for elimination of the rule of "That the degree will not be provided if a student has more than 5 D grade courses"

Don't you think its unfair with students like us, who do jobs and for 12-13 Hrs daily then they have a lot of other things to do. 
We spend years to get the degree, but at the end we face this RULE that we will not get the degree because we are having D grade courses more than 5, even if we have got 2.30 CGPA.

We need to tell them that we need degrees at least to get jobs and to accomplish what we want to do.

"Dear Student,

The Virtual University of Pakistan Students Support Section (VUSSS) has decided to contact our enrolled students who for one or the other reason could not continue their studies in the University. With an intention to help you, we will very much appreciate if you can give us the exact reason(s) for discontinuation so that we may assess how VU can facilitate your education. 

Your honest approach will enable us to help you as much as possible. 

Please Click Here to submit your feedback. 

VU staff expresses best wishes for you and your family.

Yours sincerely,

Supervisor Students Support Section "

Please Click Here to submit your feedback.  ????

where we click ??

I have one question:

IF my CGPA is 2.07 and Effective CGPA is 2.26 and I my subjects are left which I need to clear.

Now when those 2 subjects will be cleared. What will be my CGPA.

Assume I get gpa in those 2 courses 1.0, then will it be added to 2.07 or it will be added to Effective CGPA 2.26.

Please let me know. 

If my CGPA is 2.30 and I have more than 5 D grade subjects, then what ?

I should be eligible for degree in this case, because my CGPA is 2.30. VU management should think about this thing.

A person who is studying with job and trying to get degree, if he has CGPA 2.30 then degree should be awarded to him. Its ridiculous that a person who spent his time (can be more than 2-3 yrs due to job and other issues) and money for the degree and at the end if he has passed all the subjects with D grade then university refuse to award the degree. This 5 D grades courses rule should be eliminated.

I request you all to send this request to vsss@vu.edu.pk for elimination of this rule.

A lot of students are leaving studies due to this unfair rule.

OK MY QUESTION IS, WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF SEMESTERS TO COMPLETE THE BSCS?

nyc post

very informative

dear guy please tell me my CGPA 2.10 AND EFFECTIVE CGPA 2.34 MUJAY INTERNSHIP MILAY GE YA NAHI

mera first semester ma 1.10cgpa h or 2.35 effective cgpa muje btae ma kya k mera cgpa tk ho jae
رزلٹ کو عزت دو ! ہمارا مطالبہ ہے کہ انتظامیہ رزلٹ کو ریویو کرے انتظامیہ نے رزلٹ میں بہت سی بے ضابطگیاں برتیں اور اسٹوڈنٹس کو بغیر کسی ضابطہ کار کے فیل کر دیا ۔ اسپیشلی فاٸنل اٸیر کے اسٹوڈنٹس جنہیں ایک ایک سبجیکٹ میں جان کر فیل کر کے انکے مستقبل سے کھیلا جا رہا ہے۔ آفیشل ای میل پہ میل کرنے کے با وجود کوٸی شنواٸی نہیں اور اسٹوڈنٹ کا موقف سننے کی ضرورت ہی نہیں سمجھی جا رہی ہے۔
تمام اسٹوڈنٹس سے گزارش ہے کہ وہ متفق ہوں اور ایک دن طے کریں جس دن ہم مل کر اسلام آباد اور لاہور اور ہر شہر کے یونیورسٹی کیمپس کہ سامنے دھرنا دیں احتجاج کریں شاید اسی طرح ہمارا مسٸلہ حل ہو سکے ! اس طرح کی صورتحال کبھی بھی کسی کے ساتھ بھی ہو سکتی ہے ، ایک دو تین دس لوگ اثر انداز نہیں ہوٸۓ سینکڑوں لوگوں کے ساتھ ایک جیسا ہی برتاٶ کیا ہے جو یونیورسٹی انتظامیہ کی نا اہلی کا ثبوت ہے ! آواز اُٹھاٸیں نہیں تو پھر ہر سیمسٹر میں اس طرح کے رویے جھیلنے کے عادی ہو جاٸیں۔ کرونا کی صورتحال میں بڑی بڑی اچھی یونیورسٹیز نے اسٹوڈنٹس کو ریلیف دیا ہم لوگوں نے خراب صورتحال میں جا کر کیمپس میں امتحانات دیے اور اسکے نتیجے میں یونیورسٹی یہ سلوک کر رہی ہے۔ خدارا آواز اُٹھاٸیں کسی بھی پلیٹ فارم پہ چپ نہ بیٹھیں یہ ہم سب کے مستقبل کا سوال !

RSS

Latest Activity

Waseem Aziz added a discussion to the group MGMT617 Production Planning and Inventory Control
1 hour ago
Waseem Aziz posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Musawar Ahmed joined +M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago
Musawar Ahmed added a discussion to the group MCM301 Communication skills
2 hours ago
Musawar Ahmed joined +M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago
Shan Babar joined +M.Tariq Malik's group
3 hours ago
madi ali replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS506 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS506 Web Design and Development
3 hours ago
madi ali replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS506 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS506 Web Design and Development
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
shifa arshad posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Junaid replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH102 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group MTH102 Basic Algebra and Trigonometry
4 hours ago
Junaid commented on +M.Tariq Malik's group MTH102 Basic Algebra and Trigonometry
4 hours ago

Looking For Something? Search Here

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service