Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Do You want to Give Any Suggestion about Vustudents.ning........ Please Suggest your opinion Here......

Dear Members,

Please Suggest your opinion about Vustudents.ning

• If you have any Idea regarding the site, you may suggest us here:

• New Changing in site e:g layout, Design.
  • Any problem regarding Study
  • How can we make this site more better and useful for you all.

Feel free to share your opinion here

All of Your cooperation will be highly appreciated. 

Views: 1382

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mariam  Dear bongyan r much beter thn givng ur prsonal info.

Hello Ankh wali sister...

Meri nazar me chat pe log zyda jaldi or interactive help lena chahte hain. Groups no doubt best hain but kam hi students uski utility kerte hain. I mean chat k features ko improve kerne ki zarorat hai. Maslan aisay TRUSTED volunteers (WITH ACADEMIC BACKGROUND) jo main chatroom k ilawa even PM me b help ker sakte hon. Aise chatters ko khud students confidently contact ker sakain. As an appreciation aise helpful chatters ka aik rating system b rakha jaye jis me Helpful chatter of the week or month bataya jaye. DP of such chatters should also be of specific design n color so they could be easily distinguished as helping chatters. Dont confuse this idea with MODs, they are separate entities. 

If i couldnt clarify well, then Please feel free to ask for more details. 

ıli! βµŕɨeď bro, Nice suggestion but do you think it is practicable? 

Every journey starts from first step....I think its more practicable than other offline systems. 

Faizan pai koi chaj di DP te la lay yara, chaidi ay to me apnri DP twanu donate ker dena

mod chat se mana b krtay aur 2nd post b del krtay 

Delete or Remove all the discussions that are added in the study in the group which are just empty. And also remove the the discussions with the same name ,,,,, some of these discussions are  just useless 

yes i aree with tehrim

where is your comment Farooqi bhai?

Nice Discussion

Keep it up

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group