Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

Dear All,

A personality test can provide us with a way to categorized different characteristics or traits that we might otherwise not be aware of. These tests can be used for self-reflection and understanding, for job placement, and for learning how to better interact with others in a team or workgroup.

you can self-assess yourselves by taking the test and to know what you need to improve? and what are the best in?

Here is the Link...! 

https://www.16personalities.com/

Views: 807

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's a classic sharing arsal, thumbs up!

I took this test about a year ago and found it be impressive and amazing. I think its results are astoundingly close to your real personality. Self awareness is most important part of human growth and such things help us to achieve growth and maturity. 

My personality type was assessed as "Advocates" - the dangerous lot who can make or break everything of the system :P

I will appreciate all members to take this test and know about yourself and also share your results here (if you feel comfortable).

Here is My Result...! 

It means ap Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Zardari type k ho. :P

hahahaahahaah....! ALLAH un sai achaa baanye 

As per your results, Apki duty Pak-India border pe laga deni cahiye :D

meri b duty border py lgy gi :x

men b defender hn :v

larkian self defense zyada acha kerti hain so isi liye ap ko border pe nahi bheja ja sakta :P

hahah chlen jaisy ap kahen :P 

haha bejh doo bhai am ready :P

mani bhai unko chae zroor pilana :P 

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service