Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

Dear All,

A personality test can provide us with a way to categorized different characteristics or traits that we might otherwise not be aware of. These tests can be used for self-reflection and understanding, for job placement, and for learning how to better interact with others in a team or workgroup.

you can self-assess yourselves by taking the test and to know what you need to improve? and what are the best in?

Here is the Link...! 

https://www.16personalities.com/

Views: 807

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow for 83% intuitive power, you must be quite creative. Agar nahi b hain to creative field me ap bohat grow ker sakti ho. :)

Ms. Kamboh, I think getting score of in and around 50-60 may be considered a balanced personality, which Islam has desired from all of us.

Keep it up!

jazak ALLAH ^.^

Bilal yara ao to thore bohat apni hi line k lagtay ho :P

That's appreciating!

Han in logo ka positively skewed hona zarori hota hai, otherwise day are genuine devilzzz... :P

mine

woww v both r da same :X :P 

Natural born leaders...! 

O leaderO koi ghareeb awam ka b khayal ker lia kero :P

Waise to mere khayal me ap log achay leader se zyda achay writer ho saktay ho :)

Zyda extravert or judging hona, and then feeling ka kam hona awam k liye nuqsan de ho sakta hai - jaisa k imran khan :D

Han intuitive power ka positive use kisi b khami ko cover ker leta hai, overall sab me ap logo jaisi qualities honi chahiyen.

Anyways, thumbs up buddies :)

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service