+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Here are MCM301 Solved Quiz May 8, 2019?
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please verify answers if doubtful
1. which of the following are the factors involved in nonverbal communication?
a. Appearance, facial expressions
b. Eye contrast, gestures, touch
c. Postures, voice, silence, time, and space
d. All of the given options ( correct )
2. Effective communication benefits the organization by:
a. Creating positive image
b. Reducing cost
c. Increasing employee productivity
d. All of the given options ( correct )
3. Select the correct reason which contributes towards the formation of "I-Syndrome".
a. Using ignorant attitude
b. Too much usage of "I-attitude" ( correct )
c. Too much usage of "We-attitude"
d. To much usage of "You-attitude"
4. In verbal communication one's physical appearnance affects the
a. Message ( Message )
5. Which of the following is not considered as a Public Relation function?
a. Corporate communication
b. Creative support ( correct )
c. Consumer service
d. Product publicity
6. Nonverbal communication are extremely important because
a. They comprise well over half of our communication in face-to-face settings.
b. They are often more reliable because they are hard to fake.
c. In a number of situations, we rely on them more than on verbal cues.
d. Of all of the given reasons. ( correct )
7. "Words don't mean, people mean, What does the statement mean?
a. Meanings are objective
b. Meanings are universal
c. Meanings are ambiguous
d. Meanings are subjective ( Correct )
8. Which of the followingis the process of giving symbols meanings through the unique contents
of each person's mind?
c. Filtering ( correct )
9. What is involved in communication process?
c. Information- channel-receiver
d. Sender-receiver-channel ( Correct )
10. Mediated communication occurs through
a. Letters, reports, forms and interoffice memoranda
b. Letters, newspapers and radio
c. Newspapers, books and TV
d. TV, radio and wall chalking ( Correct )
11. Needs, desires, values, personality, etc. are the examples of
a. Psychological context ( Correct )
b. Relational context
c. Situational context
d. Environmental context
12. Which of the following is true about human memory?
a. Not very sharp
b. Reconstructive ( correct )
c. Poorly developed
d. All of the given options
13. How many components do self-concept has?
a. Two ( correct )
14. All of the following are the levels of listening except
a. Active Listening
b. Protective Listening
c. Partial Listening
d. Critical Listening ( correct )
15. Which type of communication it would be when co-workers decide to meet to deal with a problem?
a. Upward ( correct )
16. All of the following are the tips to become a better listener, EXCEPT:
a. Don't talk while listening
b. Keep an open mind
c. Don't jump to conclusions
d. Creating interruptions ( correct )
17. The characteristics which enables us to dintinguish one voice from another is known as
a. Pitch ( correct )
18. In USA, maintaining eye contact while talking with elders show confidence, in Pakistan, it shows disrespect. What does this example depict?
a. The interpretation of body language is universal.
b. The interpretation of body language is not universal. ( correct )
c. The interpretation of body language is same worldwide.
d. The interpretation of body language is global.
19. Select the correct type of communication which occurs when two or a few people talk
face to face.
a. Interpersonal communinication
b. Intrapersonal Communication
c. Mediated Communication
d. Person-to-Group Communication ( correct )
20. Which one of the following statement defines situational context of interpersonal communication?
a. It concerns your reaction to the other person ( correct )
b. It deals with th psycho-social"where you are commonreading.
c. It is who you are and what you bring to interation.
d It deals with the physical " where" you are communicating.
Danial thanks but add discussion in subject group
link is here