As smartphone become the necessary gadget now a days. We do a lot of things on smartphone except calling and chating people do playing games, using internet and also do different professional workout on their smartphones. For these purpose they install different apps, games and frequently apply different themes to their smartphones. Some time due to extreme usage of smartphone effects it's performance. While having access to smartphone that keeps hanging up and won't perform the way it is supposed to. Here's a guide for Android users on how they can make most out of their device. Read on and if you have got any suggestions other than these, please share them in the comments section below.
10. Keep Up to Date Your Smartphone
9. Keep Clean Your Smartphone Home Screen
Having too many widgets and icons on home screen can be a reason why your device slows down.
8. Uninstall/disable unused Apps on Your Smartphone
7. Turn off/reduce Animations on Your Smartphone
Lesser the animation lesser the work load and hence faster your device will be.
6. Clear Cached App Data On Your Smartphone
This data allows for faster loading up of apps later on, however, it uses space and therefore affects speed.
5. Turn off/reduce auto-sync On Your Smartphone
4. Wipe Cache Partition On Your Smartphone
You'll have to switch to recovery mode to perform this.
3. Try a third-party launcher On Your Smartphone
We suggest GO Launcher Ex.
2. Perform A Factory Restore On Your Smartphone
Backup the data before you do it.
1. Overclock Your Device On Your Smartphone