We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Assalam o Alaikum all,

I am wholeheartedly thankful to all of you for your participation in ECOSF logo competition in any color. Thank u all indeed! Special Thanks to Malika Eman and Illusionist bro.

As you are aware the sole purpose of discussion was to appreciate students to utilize their creativity in graphics designing. Masha Allah, it was heartening to see flair of designing in many students.

Students who have contributed with their Logo Designs in this discussion, I will request them all, DON’T FORGET TO SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN IN THE ACTUAL COMPETITION. Its last date is 30th September, 2014. If you people have come to this level, why not to go for the grand competition. You surely deserve to be part of this. Here is the link for details...

https://vustudents.ning.com/forum/topics/logo-design-competition

All the participant who submitted more than 3 logos for this competition, as per rule, only their first 3 designs have been included in this discussion for final competition. The names of the participants are deliberately kept hidden as we want to appreciate the comprehensibility and quality of the logo design, regardless of the person who designed it.

As per the criteria, the ECOSF logo should represent Scientific strength and and landscape of the region with indication of S&T for economics development. If you want this selection process on merit basis then follow these guidelines:

- Cast only one vote for your favorite design.

- Tentative last date for voting is 30-Sep-2014.

- Graphics Designers who participated in this competition can also vote for themselves or any other designer.

- Participants should not try to get vote in their favor by inviting friends from chatroom. But you can ask them to vote on merit.

VOTE NOW!!!

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 1110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Walikumaslam BE,

I would like to appreciate your hard work toward this competition.

It's quite difficult to vote for one design as the every single design is best, well I will go with No: 3, 18, 21.

Mujhy to koi vote ker deita  kher koi nhi I enjoyed that competition :)

All the best!

GH :) 

Jazak Allah Gracious for your precious vote and for your appreciation.

Dont worry anyone who could not get any vote, your creativity is worth billions. Can a certificate or word of appreciation ever pay for the passion, devotion and creativity you have put forth? Never!

Dont you see, not too many people could be part of this creativity, all of you who participated in this discussion are few out of 100s who have guts and courage to create something. At least for me, all of you are worthwhile, "creativity cannot be measured in votes and pennies."

I AM WHOLEHEATEDLY GREATFUL TO ALL OF YOU WHO PARTICIPATED IN ANY WAY HERE, RESULTS SHALL BE ANNOUNCED SOON....INSHA ALLAH.

O' dear, you are the BEST ARTIST of our ning. can compete this tittle with these momentary votes??
 its so Courageous to compete, no matter wt 'll be result..You are the best . :)

Thanks for your complements dear sis :) 

RSS

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service