We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

EDU602 Educational Leadership and Management Online Quiz No 01 spring 2020 Solution Discussion

#EDU602 QUIZ 1 SPRING 2020

1. CEOs identify key leadership traits, and rate the ability to motivate people as-------among the skills required. Second highest
  2. In an effective school, who ensures that the parents understand and support the school’s basic mission? edu602 Principle
  3. the students and staff are deeply concerned about the ---------and precisely focused on how to get to that edu602 Future
  4. When it’s clear how to perform the task, leaders who are ------ oriented will increase dissatisfaction. edu602 Task
  5. the research of Ron Edmonds and Wilbur booklover refuted the notion that ------had no impact on learning edu602 School
  6. -------------- Skills are frequently considered to be planning, controlling and monitoring. edu602 Management
  7. Deciding upon business goals and the methods to achieve them is----------. edu602 Planning
  8. Human relation theory of management was presented by ------. edu602 (Elton Mayo s)
  9. The ------------- management theory is also known as the human relations movement. Behavioral
  10. effective schools can be good schools, and good schools can be effective schools: edu602 But two are necessarily the same

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 40

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mehak Aziz  Please add the discussion in proper subject group .

thanks for understanding 

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

Sir, I want to ask something. 

I am finding difficulty in downloading past papers and assignments. 

Please guide me what should I do?

Its not that difficult. U can find related material in above mentioned link

Most discussion sites are empty. And where I find some downloads it says to open dropbox. what it means. Will it be available in pdf word documents?

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service