Total Marks: 20
Topics: 01 - 45
After doing this assignment students will be able to:
• To assess the students’ understanding and implementation of methods of teaching
• To assess the students’ understanding of the discipline of Islamic Studies
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
Q1: Develop a lesson plan on “First Speech on Koh-e-Safa and Reaction of Kufar” keeping in view Role Play (with Debate) and Lecture Method. Marks (5 + 5 = 10)
(Model Lesson Plan is attached below)
Q 2: Compare the Arab society before and after Islam by giving 5 important traits with reference. (Marks 10)
Format of Lesson Planning
Student- teachers need to prepare lesson plans for each lesson they will teach during their teaching practice. Lesson plan needs to be submitted on weekly basis (one week before the teaching start) for the feedback from the university.
Lesson plan should be activity based for students so that they can directly participate in the process of learning and construct learning from their own experiences. Here are the brief contents of the lesson plan; you may please prepare your lesson accordingly.
2. Grade level/ Class
3. Text Book
4. Topic & Sub Topic
5. Time duration
6. General Objectives
7. Specific/Instructional Objectives (what do I as a teacher intend to teach students about a topic)
8. Student Learning Outcomes(what do I as teacher expect the student to learn/understand after teaching this lesson)
9. Resources/Materials A.V aids (resources that will be used in the lesson)
a. Introduction (something to get the students' attention)
b. Teaching Procedures (methods you will use in the classroom & black/whiteboard work)
c. Student Participation (how will you get the students’ participation)
d. Formative check (check students’ understanding during the lesson)
e. Closure/summarizing (how will you end the lesson)
11. Classroom Management Strategies will be based on the activities you have planned in the classroom to ensure effective learning
12. Assignment or Homework (relevant to the specific objective of the lesson)
13. Assessment of Student Learning (Propose the questions for this lesson e.g. objective & subjective)