We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Eid ul Fitr 2012 - 2013Pictures Wallpapers Eid Mubarak HD Wallpapers Happy Eid Pictures 2012 - 2013

Eid ul Fitr 2012 Pictures Wallpapers Eid Mubarak HD Wallpapers Happy Eid Pictures 2012

Eid ul Fitr 2012 Pictures : Here we are sharing latest collection of Best High Definition Eid ul Fitr 2012 Pictures. Download these free Eid ul Fitr Pictures, Wallpapers & Photos. 

You can download these Eid Mubarak - Eid ul Fitr Pictures. Just do right click on the selected Wallpaper and click on “save image as” and save the High Definition Pictures of Eid ul Fitr 2012 in your computer. You can set your Desktop, Laptop, iPhone, iPad and other Mobile Devices screen with these Eid ul Fitr HD Wallpapers. Don’t forget to sharing this latest collection with your online friends and relatives on different social sites.

Eid ul Fitr 2012 Pictures

Eid ul Fitr Mubarak 2012 Pictures

Eid ul Fitr Moon 2012 Pictures

Eid ul Fitr Wallpaper 2012 Pictures

Eid ul Fitr Mubarak Wallpaper 2012 Pictures

Eid ul Fitr cards 2012 Pictures

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 178182

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eid Ul Fitr Cards 2012

As the Ramadan will finish Billions of Muslims will celebrate Eid Ul Fitr 2012. One of the amazing way to congratulate your loved ones on Eid is sending them online cards. So Here we are sharing some Eid Cards which you can send to your loved ones.

Best collection 

Eid Cards Pictures: HD Wallpapers VUSTUDENTS Provides Wide Range Eid Cards HD Wallpapers. We select a list of the Best 23 Eid Cards HD PicturesDownload Free Eid Cards HD Photos in wide range of High resolutions For Your PC Desktop, Laptop and Other Mobile Device.

BeAuTiFuL EiD CaRdSss :)

Best Top 10 Eid ul fitr 2012 Eid Card

Eid is an Arabic word meaning “festivity”, while Fiṭr means “breaking the fast”. The holiday celebrates the conclusion of the 29 or 30 days of dawn-to-sunset fasting during the entire month of Ramadan. The first day of Eid, therefore, falls on the first day of the month Shawwal. This is a day where Muslims around the world try to show a common goal of unity. It is a day of recognizance of God.

Ramadan Mubarak to Everyone…Wish you have a Happy Eid 2012.

Eid Mubarak 2012, Get all the Latest Eid Card For 2012..

Here I brought you best collection of Eid ul fitr 2012 E cards…

Click on the image and Right Click and Save the Eid Cards..

Top 10 Eid ul fitr 2012 Eid Card

Eid Mubarak 2012 to you all..

1)

Sending u warm wishes on “EID-UL-Fitr” and wishing that, it brings your way ever joys and happiness. Remember me in your prayers.

2)

Lonesome without u, each n every moments.When i am alone, I close my eyes n think of u N thoughts of ur love warms. Me inside n makes me smile. miss you a lot. eid mubarak.

3)

Its more than just an Eid wish, more than a message too. For it comes with warm and loving thoughts because it’s meant for you.

4)

eid card 2012 4 Best Top 10 Eid Ul Fitr 2012 Eid Card

Today i pray that:- Happiness be at ur door, May it knock early, Stay late & leave the gift of Allah’s Peace, love, joy & good health behind,  shaban mubarak, eid mubarak, ramadan mubarak, May you remain happy all the time. Irrespective of any occasion

5)

Many are the wishes, that are being sent your way,  but the is a special one for a very happy Eid Day

6) eid ul fitr e card

May the choicest, blessing of Allah, fill your life with, joy and prosperity. EID MUBARAK

7) best 10 eid card

Like the colour of silver, in the night sky, the new moon rises, the holy month has past, the fasting is over, tomorrow is the great feast of Eid-ul-Fitr. We will eat spicy chicken, and mouthwatering pakoras, I’ll call my neighbours, and friends on the street, may the peace of Allah, and joy of Eid, be with everyone.

8) Best 10 Eid Card 2012

The moon has been sighted The samoosas are ready Here comes EID so just go steady Lots of dua”s is all i request and just wanted to wish you all the BEST!!! “Eid Mubarak”

RSS

Latest Activity

ALEENA replied to +!!!StRaNGeR!!! +'s discussion مار ڈالے گی ہوک ، شہزادی
10 minutes ago
ALEENA liked +!!!StRaNGeR!!! +'s discussion مار ڈالے گی ہوک ، شہزادی
11 minutes ago
ALEENA replied to +!!!StRaNGeR!!! +'s discussion من جس کا مولا ہوتا ہے
14 minutes ago
ALEENA liked +!!!StRaNGeR!!! +'s discussion من جس کا مولا ہوتا ہے
14 minutes ago
ϝ ι ყ α liked ϝ ι ყ α's discussion ** 22 Tricks You Must Master To Become A Keyboard Ninjaa....**
24 minutes ago
ϝ ι ყ α replied to ϝ ι ყ α's discussion ** 22 Tricks You Must Master To Become A Keyboard Ninjaa....**
24 minutes ago
ϝ ι ყ α liked + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !'s discussion 100 Instructions from the Quran
28 minutes ago
Munyam updated their profile
28 minutes ago
Ikra butt added a discussion to the group MGT211 Introduction To Business
29 minutes ago
Anarkali updated their profile
32 minutes ago
+"Alan Walker"++ liked + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Alfaaz Ki Nisbat..
43 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's blog post خوش نصیب
50 minutes ago
Ayesha Khan replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion EDU431 Test Development & Evaluation Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group EDU431 Test Development & Evaluation
50 minutes ago
Ayesha Khan joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
50 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked MA Para's discussion ENG101 1st Assignment Solution Nov 2019
50 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked +!!!StRaNGeR!!! +'s discussion ﺁﭖ ﺩﻝ ﺟﻮﺋﯽ ﮐﯽ ﺯﺣﻤﺖ ﻧﮧ ﺍﭨﮭﺎﺋﯿﮟ ، ﺟﺎﺋﯿﮟ
50 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...* MARD AUR AURAT KA GUNAH ...*
50 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Wo Naraz Ho Tabhe bhi....!
51 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Shadi Ho Rhi Hai Alhamdulillah.......... (^__^)!
51 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked مخلص's discussion Samsung Galaxy S11 Leaked Camera Features
51 minutes ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service