We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

Email to vu Rector and say thanks for their cooperation in getting good grades...

Please Send this Thank you Email to Our Rector At "Rector@vu.edu.pk"

Respected Sir ,

We being the students of Virtual University would like to thank you for all your efforts for our well- being. We are really pleased to see that are efforts are giving us fruitful results as you have taken required actions which were needed in order to improve our quality of education.
You have proved yourself as a true leader and made us realize that we really study in an institution which is governed under a great super vision.
This institution needs you and will always need you as you are the mentor of the Virtual University. You have fulfilled your promise in the real sense.
We again would like to thank you on behalf of all students!

Regards,

Vu Group

Vustudents.ning

Share This With Friends......

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

Views: 803

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ker di mail

mail mein kya likhna h

mera abhi project ka result baki hy plz pray for me.. i need degree this sem is challenge for me. plz all friends pray for me.

Allah ap ko kamyab kry ....amen sum ameeeeeeeeeeen

kaha karni ha mail ??

Minimum CGPA required for Degree 2.3

DegreeMBACredits Earned 93

Study ProgramMBA (96 Cr. Hrs. / 3.5 Years)

Current CGPA2.30

kya ab mujy report show ho jay gi aur degree mil jay gi?

Proud to be a Virtualian!

i have also send the email........

Grading on a curve (vu adopt this method)

For example, if there are five grades in a particular university course, A, B, C, D and F, where A is reserved for the top 10% of students, B for the next 10%, C for the next 60% and D or F for the remaining 20%, then scores in the percentile interval from 0% to 20% will receive a grade of D or F, scores from 21% to 80% will receive a grade of C, scores from 81% to 90% receive a grade of B, and scores from 91% to 100% will achieve a grade of A.

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service