We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

AOA,

Kindly advise correct answer for the assignment.

Thanks

Qasim

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 5994

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Can any body share Q1 solution

Dear everyone, Q-1 can be solved from lesson 2 and Q-2 can be solved from lesson 6 etc.

lesson 7

NO IT IS LESSON 6

Upward Flow

To solve problems and make intelligent decision managers need what is going on in the organization. Upward internal communication is also very important. Many executives want comments from employees in addition to the usual periodic reports. Successful managers listen closely to opinions, complaints, problems, and suggestions, especially when these are clearly put forward. They want to know about problem, emerging trends etc.

Horizontal Flow

Horizontal flow takes place between peers in organizations in order to solve problems, perform job duties, prepare for meetings, and cooperate on important projects. So you can imagine that people spend time on listening to and making requests, writing notes and memos, and discussing and writing about projects. And they do it through communication.

Informal Internal Communication

Every organization has an informal communication network – a grapevine – that supplements official channel. It is important source of information. It is casual conversation of an organization.

External Communication

Communication that takes place outside the organization is called external communication. The right letter, proposal, report, telephone call, or personal conversation can win back an angry customer, create a desire for a firm’s product or services, encourage collections, motivate performance, and in general, create goodwill.

PLEASE GUIDE US TO SOLVE Q NO 2 OF THIS ASSIGNMENT

Q. No.01 is from lecture no.02. Here is Q.no.02 interview conversation. You can check your answers from here. 

During an interview with FOX Business Network’s Sandra Smith, Vicente Fox, former President of Mexico, weighed in on Donald Trump and his plans to build a wall between the U.S. and Mexico.

“I think he is a false prophet -- that he is very ignorant on [the] economy, very ignorant about trading… Putting bricks, building buildings is not running an economy. I think it’s totally misleading,” he said.

He argued that building walls between countries doesn’t work.

“Walls don’t sustain themselves. All walls have failed. The Chinese wall, the Berlin Wall -- all walls don’t work. Isolating yourself only takes you to failure. So, this nation so great, so big with such great people--the American people cannot isolate itself. It’s [the U.S.] been the leader of the world since the founding fathers… Everybody [in] this nation, starting with its founding fathers has built bridges, has built relationships and that’s what makes this nation so great… Migration is a two-way street.” he said.

Fox also weighed in on trade relations between the U.S. and Mexico.

“The trade balance between Mexico and [the] United States is reaching a trillion [dollars]… we export half from Mexico to [the] United States but we import half of that amount into Mexico buying all kinds of products which means millions of jobs for U.S. citizens. So he [Trump] is absolutely ignorant [with] what trading is, what creating wealth is all about. So he needs some learning about how to run a nation.”

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

question no 2:
a} well i think its an arm length space.
b) mr donald trump
c) trading and economy
d) the chiese wall and the berlin wall
e) i don't know... kisi ko pta tou bta dy aur zra verify bhi kr den answers a aur c k

dunya answer are correct i think 3rd answer is trading & building wall.

e.   passion and compassion

Q-2 (e)

1. Love

2. Compassion

3. Compromise

4. responsibility

Select any two, plz

RSS

Latest Activity

+ıllıllı $µǥąя ǥ€ɲɨµ$ ıllıllı+ replied to +ıllıllı $µǥąя ǥ€ɲɨµ$ ıllıllı+'s discussion is it true ,......................
13 minutes ago
+ıllıllı $µǥąя ǥ€ɲɨµ$ ıllıllı+ liked A.B !!!AWAN!!!'s discussion HAPPY BIRTHDAY CCP SYCHO ESHA
20 minutes ago
+ıllıllı $µǥąя ǥ€ɲɨµ$ ıllıllı+ replied to + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค !'s discussion to my jaaaaaaanu psycho happiest birthday jniii
24 minutes ago
+ıllıllı $µǥąя ǥ€ɲɨµ$ ıllıllı+ replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
27 minutes ago
+ıllıllı $µǥąя ǥ€ɲɨµ$ ıllıllı+ replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
28 minutes ago
+ıllıllı $µǥąя ǥ€ɲɨµ$ ıllıllı+ liked + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
30 minutes ago
+ıllıllı $µǥąя ǥ€ɲɨµ$ ıllıllı+ replied to + + + Haniya + + +'s discussion ❤❤❤❤❤TO MA JANIIIIII , KOJIIII , CHRIL , PSYCHOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY❤❤❤❤❤
40 minutes ago
+ıllıllı $µǥąя ǥ€ɲɨµ$ ıllıllı+ liked + + + Haniya + + +'s discussion ❤❤❤❤❤TO MA JANIIIIII , KOJIIII , CHRIL , PSYCHOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY❤❤❤❤❤
41 minutes ago
zohaib iftikhar replied to zohaib iftikhar's discussion ..* TAKLEEF ...*
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค ! replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
3 hours ago
cool_heart liked Rani's profile
3 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค ! replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
3 hours ago

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service