We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

ENG301 - Business Communication Assignment No. 2 Solution Fall 2018 Due Date: December 07, 2018

ENG301 - Business Communication Assignment No. 2 Solution Fall 2018 Due Date: December 07, 2018 

Business Communication (Eng301)

Fall 2018

Assignment No. 2

Total Marks: 20

Lectures: 9-18

Instructions:

• Upload your assignments in a proper format, i.e. MS word file. Corrupt files will be awarded zero marks.
  • The assignments should be zoomed in at 100%.
  • Please avoid plagiarism; plagiarized work will be marked zero.
  • After the due date, the assignments submitted via email would not be entertained.
  • Please avoid submitting copied assignments; otherwise, such a case would be referred to the discipline committee.
  • The font color should be preferably black and font size 12 Times New Roman.

Q1. Suppose you are HR manager in a well reputed organization and have to write a ‘suspension letter’ to a very studious and efficient employee whose services are no longer needed because of low occupancy. How would you apply all the elements of the “inductive approach” to lessen the impact of this bad news? Provide only the body of the letter (150-200 words).

(10 Marks)

Q2. Read the following letter carefully; identify its different parts (standard and optional parts as mentioned in lesson 15) and then fill in the table (given below) by picking the examples from the given letter.

(10 Marks)

Inter-Office Solutions Inc.

1289 Walton Station Rd.

Super Squares, IP, 3888

July 20, 20xx

Mr. Rodney Giles

Manager, Customer Support

1289 Luxor Station Rd.

Cedar Springs, IL, 34985

Dear Rodney,

This is further to our meeting of last week at which we agreed to hold a series of meetings over the next two months to review your experiences with the pilot implementation of the 1to1 Customer Relationship Management Program.

·         As discussed at that meeting, the objectives of our review sessions will be to:

·         Review and assess the overall effectiveness of the program;

·         Identify and document strengths weaknesses of the program;

·         Propose customer-focused solutions to address areas of weakness;

·         Develop an approach and action plan for Phase 2 of the project;

·         Determine the staff members who will make up the Phase 2 Team.

As agreed, meetings will be held every second Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. until noon, and the location will alternate between our two offices, the first one to be convened here at Inter-Office on August 14, 20xx. Fred Johnson of your CRM group is to act as the meeting coordinator and recording secretary throughout the process.

As discussed, at the end of the process, Deborah Buxton of Consultek will draft the summary report for review by the steering committee. As you requested, a copy of her c.v. has been enclosed.

I trust I have covered all of the points that we discussed. If you have any questions or would like to add anything, please give me a call at 745-9878. We look forward to seeing you at the August 14th meeting.

Sincerely,

Marilyn French

Senior Consultant

Standard/optional parts

Examples from the letter

1. Heading

2. Inside address

3. Salutation

4. Complimentary close

5. Subject line

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 987

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Discussed & be touched with this discussion. After discussion a perfect solution will come in a result at the end.

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

Please Click on the below link to see…

.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join .... 

P.S:    Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”

Business Communication (Eng301) Assi 2 Solution Required

Question No. 01:

REF:#.WSIL/HR-INC-197/2018

Dated: December 6, 2018

Attn: Mr. Masood Qureshi

Zonal Sales Manager

Multan

Employee Card No. 3506

Subject: Suspension Letter.

Dear Colleague,

According to section 4C/article 3 as per company policy appointment letter issue to you on 1st May, 2017 and appointed you as Zonal Sales Manager on 18 month contract for Multan Zone. No doubt about your services and work with zeal and zest in this organization during your job & all of our management always satisfy with your work and responsibility in organization.

I regret to inform you that this is a suspension/termination letter, organization has no more business in Multan Zone so it is inform you that you are no further reported to your job/do not any more work  from December 6, 2018 to onward.

We are thankful to you to do your job with full devotion and love with your work during your job. We will remember you in good gesture and miss you so  much in  our organization you always live  like  a family  member  in organization.

We hope that you will continue your progress in future any were you provide your service.

With best regards,

Manager HR

Waqar Ahmed.

CC:

1. Executive Director.
  2. Admin Department
  3. Individual Concerned

Question No. 02

Standard/optional parts

Examples from the letter

1. Heading

2. Inside address

Mr. Rodney Giles

1289 Luxor Station Rd.

Cedar Springs, IL, 34985

3. Salutation

Dear Rodney,

4. Complimentary close

Sincerely,

5. Subject line

NA

Question No. 01:

REF:#.WSIL/HR-INC-197/2018

Dated: December 6, 2018

Attn: Mr. Masood Qureshi

Zonal Sales Manager

Multan

Employee Card No. 3506

Subject: Suspension Letter.

Dear Colleague,

According to section 4C/article 3 as per company policy appointment letter issue to you on 1st May, 2017 and appointed you as Zonal Sales Manager on 18 month contract for Multan Zone. No doubt about your services and work with zeal and zest in this organization during your job & all of our management always satisfy with your work and responsibility in organization.

I regret to inform you that this is a suspension/termination letter, organization has no more business in Multan Zone so it is inform you that you are no further reported to your job/do not any more work  from December 6, 2018 to onward.

We are thankful to you to do your job with full devotion and love with your work during your job. We will remember you in good gesture and miss you so  much in  our organization you always live  like  a family  member  in organization.

We hope that you will continue your progress in future any were you provide your service.

With best regards,

Manager HR

Waqar Ahmed.

CC:

1. Executive Director.
  2. Admin Department
  3. Individual Concerned

Q#2

Standard/optional parts

Examples from the letter

1. Heading

1289 Walton Station Rd.

Super Squares, IP, 3888

2. Inside address

Mr. Rodney Giles

1289 Luxor Station Rd.

Cedar Springs, IL, 34985

3. Salutation

Dear Rodney,

4. Complimentary close

Sincerely,

Marilyn French

Senior Consultant

5. Subject line

Meeting Notification for Implementation of 1 to 1 Customer-Relation Program

Q#1

Dear Mr. ABC,

It is pleased to announce that we have almost completed our project in XYZ sight and new project is starting shortly. It was another good experience of utilizing you expertise in the project. Our contract is expired but on the behalf of our company I won’t like to let your go for good. This end of contract doesn’t mean the end of job. Herewith this letter we are suspending you until the next project’s opening.

During the suspension period you can avail some of facilities provide by the company like companies residence and children educational benefit but no salary. We are hoping that the suspension period will not be long enough to put you in financial crises. It is will know about our company that we pay as much to our employs as we can so that they can survive the in-between period of project ending and opening.

During the suspension period you are free to join any other organization along with using facilities provide by us with the condition that as and when company calls you for the new project you will be available to us, otherwise you have to pay the house rent of the suspension period.

Wishing your very best of luck for your future

Regards

Manager HR

ENG301 Assignment#02 Complete Solution 

Attachments:

RSS

Latest Activity

2.O replied to 2.O's discussion Dying from Curiosity :P :P
2 hours ago
2.O replied to 2.O's discussion Dying from Curiosity :P :P
2 hours ago
2.O posted discussions
2 hours ago
Azam Khan Buzdar replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Any Profile On the Site
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion Me, Mom and Drama serial
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion پچھتاوے تو تمہارے لئے ہیں
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion چھٹی کی درخواست
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion چھٹی کی درخواست
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + "Jɨyą's discussion Aksar...!
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + "Jɨyą's discussion Saaya...!
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + "Jɨyą's discussion Cheekh.....!
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...* KIA KOI ALLAH PE AHSAN KR SAKTA HAI??? ...*
3 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! Ⲙehar Roman replied to october's discussion poetry
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked Zain Kazimi's discussion self poetry
3 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! Ⲙehar Roman liked october's discussion poetry
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to Zain Kazimi's discussion self poetry
3 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! Ⲙehar Roman liked ++"S.M.TALHA"++'s blog post ابا جی ڈیڈی اور پاپا میں زمین اور آسمان کا فرق ہوتا ہے
4 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! Ⲙehar Roman liked ++"S.M.TALHA"++'s blog post سر پلیز....
4 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! Ⲙehar Roman liked +++STUDENT+++'s blog post Search Beauty
4 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! Ⲙehar Roman liked +++STUDENT+++'s blog post change
4 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service