We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

RESULT WASTAGE OF FOOD

ANOTHER PART OF THE WORLD DOESNT HAVE FOOD TO RUN THEIR LIFE

DON'T waste FOODS any more........ ......... ......
DON'T waste FOODS any more,
DONATE for needy

HEAL THE WORLD

There´s a place in your heart
And I know that it is love
And this place could
Be much brighter than tomorrow
And if you really try
You´ll find there´s no need to cry
In this place you´ll feel 
There´s no hurt or sorrow

There are ways
To get there
If you care enough
For the living
Make a little space
Make a better place

Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me 
And the entire human race
There are people dying
If you care enough
For the living
Make a better place
For you and for me

Let this be remembered.. . each time we throw away Foods!

Mc donalds who throw away foods to keep freshness of their foods 
these people don't have anything!

people who are living in rich countries,, don't know this,, don't want to know
this,, never understand this!

but U,, please do understand this

HOPE WE UNDERSTAND EARLY AND HELP THOSE WHO ARE NEEDY 

AND HELP THE HUMANITY WHICH ARE POOR THAN US  NOW I HAVE NO MORE WORDS TO SAY

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 353

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hmmmmmmmm so sad...
Allah sab ko hidayat dy.or sab ko apni hifzo aman me rakhay .but ye arab itny bhooky hoty hen ye ni pata tha kun itny khany me to pura muhalay ka pait bahr jy
yeh jo africa ka manzar aap daikhto hona yeh "Super Powers" ki larai hai woh war lords ko paisa day kar waha k minerals par qabza chahtay hai kio k arab main OIL reserves sirf 200 years k rah gai hai  sirf ARAB hi nahi zara apnay ghar mohallay or shahr main hi daikhlo kitna khana zaya kia jata hai or agar aap kisi shadi hall k bahar hi daikhlo to pata lag jai ga or i think yeh or yeh haram main aftar ki tayari hai.dunya ka sab say bara dastar khwan hi waha lagta hai.baaz oqat yeh propaganda bhi hota hai i didn't deny the last photo's it is bitter truth of our world but see your self's abhi tak flood victims khulay main paray hai raat hi ki geo ki report hai becharon nai basi chawal sai sehri ki thi.

uffff itna food waste 

ALLAH hum sb ko RIZQ ki qadar karny ki Tofeeq ata farmaye Ameeen 

So sad yar.. we should not waste food

We,  humans have a duty towards humanity.  As Muslims, we are required to ensure that our neibhour had taken food and he is not hungry. 

Neo Cons are playing the Great Game. Unfortunately there is great wealth in Africa. Sometime back in my life, I had been to Sierra Leon .  Can you believe that locals find diamond on road sides , in football ground , everywhere , just after the rain. Yes, the rain washes away some mud , and they look for the little shining diamond.

But ,  what was more :  When I reached there,  except humans,  the only animal I saw  alive was a fat rat.  Big rat was caught alive by a dozen Blacks after a race .  And it was their Lunch.   

And thier rich Lords , the Chiefdoms used to live in luxury villas. Egg was imported from Canada, meat from England and Australia, their tiles were from France ..... and so on.  

These Arabs are also  toys in hands of US and Western Powers.  Unfortunately, their all wealth is deposited in Swiss / US / Western banks.  They only know that they have money, and Good Jew cleverly informs them one by one that Bank had gone Bankrupt. They have to pay Tax to US  for protecting them ( some time ago from Saddam ) , now from AL Qaeda and DEMOCRACY......

I worked for a year in Flood affected area, for Six months there was TOO MUCH of water, but water was not there to drink.......  

RSS

Latest Activity

Muhammad Umar Nazir posted a status
"MCM301 - Communication skills MidTerm 2019 Critical Listening Effective Oral Speech Effective Communication skills important foe employe"
9 minutes ago
Rabia kiran left a comment for Mahmood Rana
23 minutes ago
abdul ghafoor replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion PSY101 Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2019 (14 to 26 December 2019) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material in the group PSY101 Introduction to Psychology
29 minutes ago
zoobi noor commented on Zainab Mughal's blog post LAMBA DHAGA AUR LMBI ZUBAN
32 minutes ago
zoobi noor liked Zainab Mughal's blog post LAMBA DHAGA AUR LMBI ZUBAN
33 minutes ago
zoobi noor liked +!!!StRaNGeR!!! +'s discussion ﺗﺮﺍ ﻧﺎﻡ ﺗﮏ ﺑﮭﻼ ﺩﻭﮞ، ﺗﺮﯼ ﯾﺎﺩ ﺗﮏ ﻣﭩﺎ ﺩﻭﮞ
33 minutes ago
zoobi noor liked +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion ٹی وی پر ڈرامہ چل رہا تھا
35 minutes ago
Desert11 Hakru commented on + M.Tariq Malik's group MGMT615 Transportation & Logistics Management
35 minutes ago
Imran bs(i.t) updated their profile
39 minutes ago
Desert11 Hakru joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
43 minutes ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" replied to + " J ɨ y α •" ⋆'s discussion Let's celebrate the Birthday of our Beloved Mod + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"
46 minutes ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" replied to + " J ɨ y α •" ⋆'s discussion Let's celebrate the Birthday of our Beloved Mod + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"
46 minutes ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service