Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Asslamu alikum..........students 

what are the views in front of you people regarding the ethnic situation in sindh????????

what are the causes and hindrance in it ?

kindly reply on this disussion according to ur own views...

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah In androon sindh or the tribal areas of sindh it is very common.

Waderaism and fudalism is pretty much strong in this area on which there is a big hold of PPP this area is also very famous to b known as the power house of PPP and their major vote bank. 

Yahan last 1 decade se koi or ku nahi samny a saka? because unka hold bht hy. 

and what about the MQM ? i think so they are too much involved in it..

MQM is involved in the major cities and they are the real terrorist of Karachi and sindh 

MQM k leader py hi 150 murders ka case hy or wo na to pakistan ata face krny just bahir se beth k pakistan me interfarence kr rha hay which is shameful 

Rapenzil its a very long discussion we can not cover it here. Mera khyial sa shoro hi sa is area ko discriminate kia gia ha .feudalism is one of the cause may be .But in my opinion MQM is one of the main cause for it. App diekhien ke Karachi sindh ka capital ha lekin Sindhion ka us mein koi stake ni ha itna. They have not a big hold on karachi. jb ke wo is area ke asal bashinda hn. Aur wo ajj be poverty ki life spend kr rahe hn. is topic pr or b bola ja sakta  lekin is topic ko yahan cover ni kia ja sakta.. so......

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service