We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
|Published On: Wednesday, May 07, 2014|
Virtual University of Pakistan requires the services of qualified professionals to work as Superintendents in its examinations held four times a year at almost 115 centers across Pakistan. The applicants shall be professionally sound and proficient in Computer Sciences/IT along with below mentioned requirements. Interested individuals may apply by visiting the following link:
1. 16 years of education preferably in the field of I.T/Computer Sciences
2. Applicant must be of age 25 or above
3. Relevant working experience will be an edge
4. Government serving employees should apply through proper channel
5. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called (via email) for online (on skype) test/interview at nearest Virtual or Private Virtual Campus
6. No TA/DA shall be admissible to those who qualify for test/interview
Further, applicants are required to send hard copies of their applications duly recommended by the heads of their institutions (if employed) along with attested copies of the testimonials. Preference will be given to those employed in government/semi government institutions. The envelope containing these documents must be marked with “Superintendent” on its face and sent at the following address:
Department of Examinations,
Virtual University of Pakistan,
M.A. Jinnah Campus, Defence Road, Off Raiwind Road,
Share This With Friends......
any one know! how many salary they offers....
mra master nae hua abe
any one have exprinces about its intrview ........