Exams are approaching near A plan should be made for preparation~
MId term is of one hour most questions are of mcq
almost 22 lectures are tested .
1)COUNT your subjects.
2) Doing 3 chapters of each subject.in 9 days you can cover all subjects.
3) Dont forget to do the past papers after preparing lectures mostly the paper is from there!
4)The long questions you must see the past papers and learn the long questions because vu keeps on repeating the questions in the past.
5) Go through the quizzes of the past papers mostly mcq come from there.
6)Dont go on exam without doing past papers.
7) Check your datesheet and time sometimes people do not check the datesheet properly and it happened with me i thought the time was something else and it was written some thing else on datasheet so i could not give the paper i signed in but it was too late for giving the exam i could not solve a single question.
8)definitions are very important they can come in mcq and formulas!
9) Read dua before ding exam
10)Insha ALLAH you will pass
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
V nice discussion.
keep it up.
almost 25 lectures are tested .
Plz correct this. Mid term will b held from 22 lecturez not from 25.
For CS stdents 1 more point should b added:
@faqeeha ahan cs wali baat smj nahi aye
well said fairy
INSHALLAH will get good marks and complete my MIT degree INSHAALLAH Soon
Thanks a lot
your welcome sheeza