Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Published On:  Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Fall 2011 Semester result has been announced. The students may check their respective Grade Books on VULMS.

NOTE:

1. The Transcript of Record as well as other certificates of all graduating(Pass-out) students will be dispatched to them in a single envelope within 7 working days of the publication of result except the following:
    1. RL cases
    2. Outstanding VU dues
    3. Pending Paper Rechecking requests
  2. A student who wants to get his/her paper(s) rechecked is advised to visit the Student Services section on VULMS.
  3. The next exam i.e. Spring 2012 Mid Term will commence, according to VU Academic Calendar, during the 2nd week of May, 2012. Please note that the Date Sheet interface will be made available approx. 30 days before the start of the examination.
  4. In case of any result related query, you may contact us by sending email to result@vu.edu.pk

Views: 921

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thankss

Congratulation SpArKlE fAiRy 

I m in MIT 2nd Semester Result has been announced and i got 2.42 CGPA while i want 2 Freeze next semester and then in the next Fall-2012 i hv decided 2 clear Two D grade subjects can anybody tell me about the Final Project?? would i have must to select it in the The third Semester or after improving D grades.... Also guide me about Semester freeze (if any one have experience)

Zaib-Un-Nisa ap apnay LMS account ma student services ma ja kar freeze kar sakti hu.. or D grade subject pass huta hai ap iun ku improve k baghir b project kar sakti hu.

StudentID MC110400171
Name Kamran Ahmed Yousufi
Study at PRWP10
StudyProgram MBA-Exec. (72 Cr. Hrs. / 2 Years)
CGPA 3.55
Semester Course Status Title Score Grade Point Grade
  Fall 2011   ACC501     Business Finance 72.000 3.47 B
  Fall 2011   CS101     Introduction to Computing 69.000 3.27 B
  Fall 2011   MGT101     Financial Accounting 78.000 3.87 B
  Fall 2011   MGT211     Introduction To Business 77.000 3.80 B
  Fall 2011   MGT503     Principles of Management 75.000 3.67 B
  Fall 2011   MTH302     Business Mathematics & Statistics 68.000 3.20 B
my result is good but why i got only B grade. can some 1 explain the grading system. thanx

ok thanx for your kind reply

Tariq bahy allah ka shukar hai main pass hoo gea ...muje pochna tah kay degree apply ab kaise karna hoo ga.???

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service