We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Fall 2014 semester result has been announced and published

Fall 2014 semester result has been announced and published. The students may check their results on VULMS Grade Books.

NOTE:

1.     The Transcript of Record as well as other certificates of all graduating (whose degree requirements are completed) students will be dispatched to them in a single envelope within 7-10 working days except those who have RL cases, Outstanding VU dues, Pending Paper Rechecking requests etc.

2.     A student who wants to get his/her paper(s) rechecked is advised to visit the Student Services section and request for Paper Rechecking on VULMS.

In case of any result related query, you may contact us by sending email to result@vu.edu.pk

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 3164

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

allover 4.......excellent....

congratulationsssss

Sab ka result a gya h kya

anyone knows when will be the result for viva and presentation will be announced????

Aik course me mera F agaya ha. Should I apply for rechecking of my paper??

Reply of VU, 

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Student,
We are solving problem in which student got 0.00 Or F grade in subject. This is technical issue from us. Students are informed to mail course instructor or result@vu.edu.pk.
REGARDS,
Result Department
Virtual University Of Pakistan
Phone No. 042-111 880 880 Ext-433

Dear Friends,

it's very disappointed for me to see the result in F with 0.00 grade & percentage as follow in RED.
could anyone please explain why this issue occurred because although i have goods marks in quiz, assignment & mid terms exam for that subjects. I have also apply for rechecking but no any response. I am very nervous, how can this possible. Please advise with your comments

degree k lyae apply kb kr skty?

final_transcript@vu.edu.pk first aply fr transcrpt

After 1 week u wll reciev ur transcrpt then u can aply for dgree degree@vu.edu.pk

i am not do  full time study i do job full time

and clear all my paper this year after a hardworking

what you thing its good cgpa 2.33  in this situation

see my upload pic

can i eligible for degree if yes how to get degree 

help

Attachments:

most of friends disappear when result is announced,why?

Dear Friends,

it's very disappointed for me to see the result in F with 0.00 grade & percentage as follow in RED.
Anyone please explain why this issue occurred because although i have goods marks in quiz, assignment & mid terms exam for that subjects. I have also apply for rechecking but no any response. I am very nervous, how can this possible. Please help with your comments.

Dear USMAN, this is due to relative grading scheme. Majority of the students in MGT501, MGT603 and PSY101 performed well, so the bell shaped curve skewed more towards right hand side. You didn't manage to get good absolute scores in these courses and your scores are forced to become zero. That's why even you get some marks in quizzes + assignments + GDBs, your total marks in relative sense are zero. That is, your efforts are compared with rest of the students and you are graded accordingly.

Keep in mind that re-checking of papers will never, ever increase or decrease your score. This is just a waste of money; this is because University only checks for error in grand total. And you're well aware that the whole exam system of VU is computerized; there's no question of errors like this; not even error of un-marked questions.

RSS

Latest Activity

Imran bs(i.t) updated their profile
3 minutes ago
Desert11 Hakru joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
8 minutes ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" replied to + " J ɨ y α •" ⋆'s discussion Let's celebrate the Birthday of our Beloved Mod + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"
10 minutes ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" replied to + " J ɨ y α •" ⋆'s discussion Let's celebrate the Birthday of our Beloved Mod + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"
10 minutes ago
11 minutes ago
11 minutes ago
Desert11 Hakru posted a status
"Pakistan's nuclear sites are less confidential than the past papers of Mgmt615 & 617. So forget abput finding the latter."
11 minutes ago
11 minutes ago
12 minutes ago
12 minutes ago
13 minutes ago
13 minutes ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service