We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
1. A student may request for re-scheduling of missed/unplanned paper(s) on payment of prescribed fee
2. Only missed/unplanned paper(s) can be rescheduled
3. The re-schedule chance shall be provided one time only as per the given schedule
4. The decision of the University about re-scheduling i.e. city/center/date/time shall be final.
1. A student may request for rescheduling of missed/unplanned paper(s) from Student Services on or before Thursday, March 1,2018 (No request will be considered after the specified date.)
Vulms-->Student Services-->Examinations Department--> Apply for Rescheduling of Papers
2. Once your request is duly processed, a confirmation email will be sent on your VU email from firstname.lastname@example.org (University requires at least 24-48 hours for processing your request.)
3. Now, you must take a fresh print of your Exam Entrance slip from http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk.
In case of any query regarding rescheduling, please email at email@example.com
Note: Please note that rescheduled paper(s) will be conducted on Sunday, March 4, 2018.Fee voucher of prescribed fee shall be payable before the announcement of result.
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?.. ..How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
If a paper or 2 papers are comport in mid-semester or 1st semester. then the student promoted to 2nd Semester or not. what will be the procedure?
Atta ur Rehman
sai hy thanks
How Examination System work in VU
Muje MTH201 k past paper chahye 2018or usse pechlay saal kay