We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
1. A student may request for re-scheduling of missed/unplanned paper(s) on payment of prescribed fee
2. Only missed/unplanned paper(s) can be rescheduled
3. The re-schedule chance shall be provided one time only as per the given schedule
4. The decision of the University about re-scheduling i.e. city/center/date/time shall be final.
1. A student may request for rescheduling of missed/unplanned paper(s) from Student Services on or before Thursday, March 1,2018 (No request will be considered after the specified date.)
Vulms-->Student Services-->Examinations Department--> Apply for Rescheduling of Papers
2. Once your request is duly processed, a confirmation email will be sent on your VU email from firstname.lastname@example.org (University requires at least 24-48 hours for processing your request.)
3. Now, you must take a fresh print of your Exam Entrance slip from http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk.
In case of any query regarding rescheduling, please email at email@example.com
Note: Please note that rescheduled paper(s) will be conducted on Sunday, March 4, 2018.Fee voucher of prescribed fee shall be payable before the announcement of result.
Share This With Friends......
If a paper or 2 papers are comport in mid-semester or 1st semester. then the student promoted to 2nd Semester or not. what will be the procedure?
Atta ur Rehman
sai hy thanks
How Examination System work in VU